Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you’ve probably all had a sleepless night worrying about Elaine and her Asda order. To keep you updated. Sending love to Elaine during this traumatic event
F112C920-01B5-41B3-9D8B-4A02886041CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she needs to shut up people are losing their lifes shes crying about asda delivery oh dear b thankful thats the only issues in your life elaine
but Elaine can’t get her two sizes too small jeans and ugly slippers. My heart is breaking for her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i still wonder why she aint going to the shops we all know shes a covid denier remember her scientist friend ? what a joke
exactly! But happily takes up slots which other people could need more to an her. She’s a hypocritical joke

exactly! But happily takes up slots which other people could need more to an her. She’s a hypocritical joke
someone should ask her why is she not going to the shops did u see sarah SW another one promoting somw youtube dr talking about anti lock down boils my blood i know they have small followers compared to some but your still influncing people to think covid is a hoax and not follow the rules really grinds my gears my uncle passed a few days ago to covid and it really upsets me when i see this behaviour not saying everything we r told is gospel but to say you been speaking to a scientist friend which lets be real she has not is so insensitive to people who have lost people to covid

Reactions: 3
Elaine is perfectly able and healthy adult, why on earth is she using a slot in the first place?!
Exactly what I thought! she is capable of getting in the car and going. Save the slot for someone that genuinely needs it. She is selfish though so I’m not surprised she wouldn’t think of anyone else

• Heart
The dog drama on insta. Nearly got ripped off by someone who was using people’s desperation to buy a dog, when clearly we’re just stealing people’s money.

You’d think she’d learn and just adopt.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure if the guy had answered her message she would’ve bought it. It’s 1000% obvious it’s a puppy farm or a stolen litter. Why would she even consider using an online listing website...most of them are puppy farmers and the dogs won’t be properly bred, KC registered or vaccinated etc. If she’s going to go down the route of buying from a breeder she needs to do her proper research and be prepared to sit on a reputable breeder’s waiting list for months. It disgusts me that she sees a puppy listed on a website and expects to be able to reserve it there and then because she’s too impatient to do her due-diligence, although she did say she wanted to meet the puppy first - but even then the seller was saying that he would bring the puppy to a public place to meet her 1-on-1 and she seemed fine with that. The first rule of puppy buying is to always meet the mother with the litter to see how she interacts with them, and always view the living conditions the litter have been raised in. If she had done one tiny ounce of research on buying a puppy she would know that. These dodgy breeders are using the pandemic as a convenient excuse to sell badly bred dogs for thousands of pounds (£3000+ and even more for cockapoos) to people who are too stupid, lazy and impatient to do proper research.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s treating getting a dog like buying a new pair of shoes. She’s seen three she likes in a just a few days and has contacted the owners etc. There’s no preparation or research.

And apparently she doesn’t think the pandemic is a pandemic anymore. She says she laughs when she says pandemic because is it even one anymore. ‘I mean you can still go to the shops but just not do anything fun’ what a moron. Sorry people dying is being inconvenient for you. Tut tut Naughty covid.

and she’s still banging on about her Asda order.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
At what point was she going to visit the breeder and check how the mother was looked after??
he was never going to because she wants a dog and doesnt care how she gets it.

She's a fuckin waste of space. Querying is it still a pandemic because shops are open.?? She's so ignorant she doesn't even know what pandemic means. The fact she has no friends and no work colleagues means she very unlikely to ever know any one who has it. No wonder she has no friends, she's a really really horrible woman with no empathy. Neil must be thankful every day that they split up

Reactions: 10
She drives and is healthy and able to go to the shops. Sorry but that's pure laziness using a slot someone who needs it could use. It might not seem like 1 person would make a difference but it does. My housemate has severe asthma and needs their Tesco delivery slot as they wouldn't cope going into the shop through fear and anxiety. This week they only got one because of a cancellation, luckily they're in a position where one of the rest of us would happily pick up their bits with their own shopping. But not everyone is lucky enough to have people to rely on, especially elderly people. Pure selfishness.

She’s treating getting a dog like buying a new pair of shoes. She’s seen three she likes in a just a few days and has contacted the owners etc. There’s no preparation or research.

And apparently she doesn’t think the pandemic is a pandemic anymore. She says she laughs when she says pandemic because is it even one anymore. ‘I mean you can still go to the shops but just not do anything fun’ what a moron. Sorry people dying is being inconvenient for you. Tut tut Naughty covid.

and she’s still banging on about her Asda order.
"Not a pandemic" try telling that to the thousands of people who have lost someone, the people who couldn't see their sick relatives or hold the hand of their loved one as they passed away.

I try not to let things like this bother me but she is being blatantly dismissive and knows it. Shes the sort of person who only cares about something if it directly is affecting her life.

Anyone know how Neil is doing these days?

Reactions: 6
What kind of a scumbag BUYS a puppy in this day and age when there are thousands looking for homes in shelters, let alone buying one online from some dodgy "breeder"?! Deserves to be scammed 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.