Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine has illusions of grandeur...but even her own family don't like her! says it all really!

Reactions: 9
What I will forever fail to understand is why she always looks so bleeping smug?!
What has she got to be smug about? The woman is a walking potato!
Plodding through life wearing Matalansssss reject rail with a grin nearly as wide as her forehead.
😂😂 that sums her up pretty well 😂👌🏼

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing there just lounging around the house clothes... never get people that don’t go up a size in lounge stuff.. maybe that’s just me 🙈😂
No I’m the same! Why would you want to lounge in trousers that dig in and hug you too tight. The joggers look too tight around the legs. I’m guessing she’s still denying her clothing size..

Reactions: 6
No I’m the same! Why would you want to lounge in trousers that dig in and hug you too tight. The joggers look too tight around the legs. I’m guessing she’s still denying her clothing size..
Exactly I’m not bothered what size it says I’d rather be comfy...

She seems to buy things that she thinks she will slim into, just never happens...

Reactions: 4
Exactly I’m not bothered what size it says I’d rather be comfy...

She seems to buy things that she thinks she will slim into, just never happens...
She must have a full wardrobe of clothes that she’s kept to slim into. She could probably open her own matalansss with them all !

Reactions: 5
Not sure I’ll ever fully recover from the knock kneed jogger photo! Jog right over to the fridge in that stunning outfit, grab a gin for yourself and a blindfold for poor old Will.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her insta stories from this evening are very telling...moaning about people stockpiling toilet roll and she said ‘the government is scaremongering you into thinking the world is going to end’
Yep, definitely a covid-denier. Why is she blaming the government for people buying toilet roll?! She’s one of those idiots that doesn’t give a fudge about anyone else but herself, now I’m 100% sure she doesn’t wear a mask and gets crappy if anyone asks her to. Shut up Elaine - wear the damn mask and keep your idiotic opinions to yourself :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Maybe some people, unlike Elaine, actually take CV seriously and want to have a few extras in the cupboard. At least they are buying essential things and not more outfits that don’t even fit her backwards legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First of all, if I thought the world was going to actually end, I don’t think any amount of toilet roll would save me. And second of all, Elaine is just spouting the opinion of someone she thinks is cool, possibly Will. He has proven to be a bit “slow” at least judging by his taste in women. The old Elaine would be sat in a bath of hand sanitizer behind a wall of hoarded toilet roll and canned goods wearing a mask and latex gloves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her insta stories from this evening are very telling...moaning about people stockpiling toilet roll and she said ‘the government is scaremongering you into thinking the world is going to end’
Yep, definitely a covid-denier. Why is she blaming the government for people buying toilet roll?! She’s one of those idiots that doesn’t give a fudge about anyone else but herself, now I’m 100% sure she doesn’t wear a mask and gets crappy if anyone asks her to. Shut up Elaine - wear the damn mask and keep your idiotic opinions to yourself :mad:
Probably been listening to esteemed scientist Denise Welch on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she off work for months when the Manchester bombing happened? She was so scared to leave the house incase she was attacked!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.