Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id have been embarrassed telling that shop employee that I was 9 weeks pregnant and picking out my pram. This place is appointment only! She is getting way ahead of herself.

Reactions: 6
I get you’d be excited and looking online etc but actually buying things is a different story.. also wouldn’t it be nice to wait and do it at a time when maybe her mum can be involved with some of the shopping they used to be so close... 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s ridiculous she’s already ready to put down a deposit on a pram! She’s 9 weeks pregnant, anything can happen at this stage. She tried to backtrack the other day by saying she was only going window shopping with a friend and wasn’t going to buy a pram this early but now she’s gone and actually booked an appointment just to go and pick one out already. Getting waaaaay too ahead of herself. She said she can put a deposit down and doesn’t have to collect it until the baby is due. No way would I be putting a deposit down on a pram and then only paying the balance on collection. With the way covid is impacting retail (and so many other industries) who knows whether that shop will still be trading by that time. If they go into administration she’ll have a hard time getting that money back.

Reactions: 8
I really hope she has a safe and healthy pregnancy, I've followed her for years and despite her erratic behaviour I would not wish any bad things on anyone especially with something as precious as a pregnancy. But if I were her I would not be buying a pram at this stage it's so so early and if anything happens it will be even more devastating :cry:

Reactions: 7
That’s ridiculous she’s already ready to put down a deposit on a pram! She’s 9 weeks pregnant, anything can happen at this stage. She tried to backtrack the other day by saying she was only going window shopping with a friend and wasn’t going to buy a pram this early but now she’s gone and actually booked an appointment just to go and pick one out already. Getting waaaaay too ahead of herself. She said she can put a deposit down and doesn’t have to collect it until the baby is due. No way would I be putting a deposit down on a pram and then only paying the balance on collection. With the way covid is impacting retail (and so many other industries) who knows whether that shop will still be trading by that time. If they go into administration she’ll have a hard time getting that money back.
It’ll be Wills money so she doesn’t care!

Elaine has been planning this for years.....not sure Will was involved in the planning stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s banging this BUT WE PLANNED THIS drum really hard
Planned on who's part?? Wills or Elaine's??

Ffs she doesn't technically have her own place (not meaning bought etc, like literally. If will kicked her out she would be homeless).
She hasn't even divorced Neil
She only had some other guy this time last year, who she was madly in love with.

She is a bleeping idiot if you ask me. No stability for that poor child.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just me but I would have planned to get divorced and stopped texting my husband all the time before having a baby with someone else, you know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just me but I would have planned to get divorced and stopped texting my husband all the time before having a baby with someone else, you know.
You’d think so wouldn’t you! All very weird and strange I can’t see them lasting and I doubt she’s arsed now she has the baby she’s always wanted...

Reactions: 4
She’s asking if she should start a new YT channel all about her pregnancy on her stories. She can’t decide whether to make a new one or use the old one, as the old one constantly gets comments about Neil 😂

• Haha
She’s asking if she should start a new YT channel all about her pregnancy on her stories. She can’t decide whether to make a new one or use the old one, as the old one constantly gets comments about Neil 😂
so will the new one it’s gonna be the same viewers! But she’ll do one video panic and delete it so it doesn’t really matter 🙈😂

I give it a week before we see a video on YouTube and then a few days later she’ll delete it 😅. Maybe people are confused as she never did really address it and people will wonder why she’s having a baby with a random stranger they’ve never heard of not even a year after splitting with Neil.
F8256B78-EFB1-4F6F-A42F-7BF49953C782.jpeg

I give it a week before we see a video on YouTube and then a few days later she’ll delete it 😅. Maybe people are confused as she never did really address it and people will wonder why she’s having a baby with a random stranger they’ve never heard of not even a year after splitting with Neil.View attachment 352587
She is scared of people challenging her ridiculous behaviour over the last year.

Divorces happen, so its nothing about that but she has hopped between men then moved 100 miles away (or whatever), and PLANNED a baby.... while she is still married and attached to Neil, while she has basically sofa surfed her way into wills bed. (If lockdown hadn't happened I dont think they would have lasted, but again, she did the same with Neil down south in the beginning)

She seems to be like a bit of a lurcher. Now she is pregnant (planned, apparently) she wont be bothered if they split because she will fight for child maintenance.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has convinced will to put her name down on the house

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I give it a week before we see a video on YouTube and then a few days later she’ll delete it 😅. Maybe people are confused as she never did really address it and people will wonder why she’s having a baby with a random stranger they’ve never heard of not even a year after splitting with Neil.View attachment 352587
Thing is she won’t let people follow her on Instagram so people will have question they won’t see this post.. just address it once and move on stop being weird and secretive about everything if you want to be on social media documenting your life..

Wonder what she was doing today that shes been putting off. Maybe clearing stuff out of Neils place!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.