Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because Elaine is known for being a liar this sadly means that whatever she now says, people will doubt her. She’s like the boy who cried wolf. And nobody stopped her from announcing her pregnancy when she did. :)
👏 👏 totally agree, lovely news, pleased for her, (sorry THEM 😆) but although I’m blocked with what those who aren’t are saying she’s not acting like someone who has been wanting this since she first had a period!! I think like someone else has said, I don’t think “her” family took too well to the news and it’s probably put a damper on it for her, which I suppose is a shame but predictable considering her Mum is so close to Neil and she’s not known this guy for even a year... but let’s just hope it all has a happy ending 🙏

Reactions: 5
Yes I do follow Elaine. I just think the not so nice things being said in here about her and her pregnancy need to stop. From all of the posts and stories Elaine does, I’ve never got the idea that she would lie about being pregnant or having a miss carriage.
You do know this is tattle don’t you? It’s designed for people to air their thoughts, it’s not Elaines fan page lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
👏 👏 totally agree, lovely news, pleased for her, (sorry THEM 😆) but although I’m blocked with what those who aren’t are saying she’s not acting like someone who has been wanting this since she first had a period!! I think like someone else has said, I don’t think “her” family took too well to the news and it’s probably put a damper on it for her, which I suppose is a shame but predictable considering her Mum is so close to Neil and she’s not known this guy for even a year... but let’s just hope it all has a happy ending 🙏
Exactly. And I hope she happy healthy pregnancy too, like I would wish anyone who was pregnant the same. Doesn’t mean I’m about to change my thinking and like her now though. She was a cow to Neil, her family and friends and that behaviour sticks.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And I hope she happy healthy pregnancy too, like I would wish anyone who was pregnant the same. Doesn’t mean I’m about to change my thinking and like her now though. She was a cow to Neil, her family and friends and that behaviour sticks.
She said when you’re about to go live and you get interrupted by ‘someone’ (pulls face). Is that someone Will? If so then she really is starting to treat him just like she did Neil. I hope he doesn’t tolerate it but I think he is probably as wet fish as Neil.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How terrible when you’re freeloading in someone’s house and they interrupt you chatting tit on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Birthing plan already?! 😯
She mentioned what she’d like (home birth) but because they live so far from a hospital, hospital is best. Also mentioned a proper birthing plan isn’t needed to be written up until 30/31 weeks??
I don’t have kids so not sure about that haha

Reactions: 1
Birthing plan? Jeez bit early to be thinking of that.. no?

Reactions: 2
She mentioned what she’d like (home birth) but because they live so far from a hospital, hospital is best. Also mentioned a proper birthing plan isn’t needed to be written up until 30/31 weeks??
I don’t have kids so not sure about that haha
Lol more like 35 /36 weeks.. She needs to chill the duck out.

Reactions: 6
She’s ten steps ahead of herself. She needs to enjoy being in the first trimester, enjoy her lie-in’s, spend quality time with Will, these things will seem the small things now but when they’ve got a new born they are the big things! Take one step at a time.
Oh and eat your meals whilst still hot while you can, she will be hit with a Big Bang when her new born comes along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s going back to a Pram shop on 28th to put a deposit down on a Pram set! That is too soon, yes she will be 10/11 weeks so wouldn’t she be best waiting until her 12 week scan or even 20 week scan. I think she is being a bit too early with everything. I know you just want to shout to the world your news and get everything ready ASAP but it’s a lot of money to splash out so early already in a high risk pregnancy like hers. Imagine if anything happened and youve got to look at that room and everything in it afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s going back to a Pram shop on 28th to put a deposit down on a Pram set! That is too soon, yes she will be 10/11 weeks so wouldn’t she be best waiting until her 12 week scan or even 20 week scan. I think she is being a bit too early with everything. I know you just want to shout to the world your news and get everything ready ASAP but it’s a lot of money to splash out so early already in a high risk pregnancy like hers. Imagine if anything happened and youve got to look at that room and everything in it afterwards.
I keep trying to imagine how I would act, I’ve never wanted children, liked the idea of having a baby but not teenagers lol so I don’t know if it’s normal to get things especially a big purchase like a pram, I imagine I’d be too scared of jinxing something, especially since she’s wanted this for so long. I’d want to wait I think till I had nice round pump to show off whilst walking round baby shops etc... but then again who really knows what it’s like to be Elaine? I think majority of us have given up trying to work her out lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.