Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people more bothered about getting wet in the rain than catching Covid. I’m always out and about rain or shine, I just get wet as I’ll dry but I see so many running from shop to shop to avoid rain but they don’t give the 2m distance or use the hand sanitisers. The difference is getting wet they will dry off, getting Covid could kill them or someone close! I believe Elaine is this type of person!

She was so excited to show us her amazon delivery but when it arrived and she showed us it was a right big fat let down....... wrapping paper storage/organiser 😔

Oh yes off to a supermarket yesterday and then went again today, ants in her pants?
and she still wants us to believe she’s working? One day maybe, just maybe, she’ll actually be honest

Reactions: 7
Most boring amazon reveal ever. What a waste of money and if she'd waited a week she'd have got an organiser in and off the many shops she visits every day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since I’m blocked I miss a lot of the details. What kind of shop does Will have? If Elaine has loads of spare time to shop and do endless lives on IG why isn’t she helping out in his shop or something useful?

Reactions: 9
Probably too busy texting Neil, giving him grief when he’s trying to move on. She’s a nasty piece of work and I hope someone in her family gives her a slap... my god she deserves it.
I bet her cosy country life is not what she thought out of pure nasty ness she gives Neil grief too.

Reactions: 8
I would imagine that a small country village like the one she lives in will be full of young families with children or much older people so not much in common really. Looks like she’s starting to crack a bit! I wonder if Wills friends have kids? Probably if they’re around Wills age.

Reactions: 4
I would imagine that a small country village like the one she lives in will be full of young families with children or much older people so not much in common really. Looks like she’s starting to crack a bit! I wonder if Wills friends have kids? Probably if they’re around Wills age.
How old is Will?

Reactions: 1
She didnt have any friends in her old place so, why was she expecting any different now!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She makes enemies faster than friends! If she’d spend some money in the village at local businesses and act friendly and respect those around her by wearing a mask and being humble then she might make a friend. Sadly, all of those qualities have not been bestowed on poor old lightbulb head Elaine.

Reactions: 10
😂 I don’t think lockdown is the actual reason she’s made no new friends. You have to be a nice person in the first place to attract them, you know
A 30 year old asking for asking on how to make friends... 😐 leaving the house might help being nice and approachable... she’s screwed 😂
But like someone else said it’s not any different to her old life 🙈

Reactions: 2
😂 I don’t think lockdown is the actual reason she’s made no new friends. You have to be a nice person in the first place to attract them, you know
Wow. Has Elaine got no kids?! I didn’t know that!!!!!!
🙄

She must of asked an assistant where the toilet rolls had gone as they had told her they sold out within minutes so she obviously wanted some, but then said she didn’t need any as they had some already🤷‍♀️
More like she was having a go at the shop assistant because the loo roll had sold out

Reactions: 5
“More like she was having a go at the shop assistant because the loo roll had sold out”

You are so right! She trails bad experiences in her wake. Speaking of bad experiences, any updates from Neil?

Neil is probably relaxing at home in his bachelor pad doing exactly as he pleases thinking what a lucky escape he had.

Reactions: 13
Wow didn’t Elaine just say exactly what she does about that “ well known” YouTube/instagramer? Basically she was going to reply to this well known person with her opinion but didn’t bother because she thought she would be accused of being a troll and it be reposted. Sounds so familiar doesn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Narcissist springs to mind. Constantly so aggressive and opinionated

Wow didn’t Elaine just say exactly what she does about that “ well known” YouTube/instagramer? Basically she was going to reply to this well known person with her opinion but didn’t bother because she thought she would be accused of being a troll and it be reposted. Sounds so familiar doesn’t it?
It was the most pathetic story ever, oh and Elaine just remember what you’ve said. Everyone has on opinion, doesn’t mean they are a troll, including us on tattle!

• Heart
Inadvertently referring to yourself on your stories Elaine?

“Being fat doesn’t make you ugly, being a C... makes you ugly”

Yes it does 👌🏻

Her stories - out getting a new toilet seat cause this one pinches, she forgets what she says when she made a big deal about Will going to b&q half hour away a few weeks ago to get a new one 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her stories - out getting a new toilet seat cause this one pinches, she forgets what she says when she made a big deal about Will going to b&q half hour away a few weeks ago to get a new one 😂😂
Who talks about going to B&Q for a toilet seat
On their stories!!! She must talk some tit on there (pun intended 😉). I’m kinda glad she wouldn’t accept me on insta. She’s a bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.