Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad isn’t it 😔 how people don’t take this situation seriously il never know
Obesity causes people to be a huge risk of having complications with covid and elaine is in this category too, and is also pregnant.

As we all know elaine is a covidiot so let's see if this causes her to open her eyes

Reactions: 2
Court up on this thread and can't believe she pregnant and posting it all over far enough if was with Neil as thy was together years and trying but she been with will 5 mins and seem like she rubing it in is face

She probably doing it as she no it will get on here and she tryin to prove it as Neil all long

Reactions: 2
i bet Elaine is actually tit scared of the virus but pretends not to be. I just feel like thats who she is.

Reactions: 6
So, she also bought a nursing pillow plus hooded towels, Teddy and teething mitt. Not even had her 12 week scan yet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, she also bought a nursing pillow plus hooded towels, Teddy and teething mitt. Not even had her 12 week scan yet!
😳😳🙈 however excited she is after wanting this for so long etc it’s better to wait...

or her 20 week scan which tells whether the baby has any serious issues. She’s getting far too carried away and it’s cringeworthy

Reactions: 7
She’s bought more shite from Tesco’s & Boots.
Her behaviour seems erratic. Bet Will is rocking in a corner somewhere.
39E25FD7-A658-45AA-BA05-D618337FF913.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has bought an awful lots for 10 weeks ish. I don’t want to scare anyone but I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks with my first pregnancy, so my second one I waited until my 12 week scan (not that I recall buying anything first time anyway) before starting to buy anything. I waited until 20 weeks for cots etc....

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s been buying so much baby stuff already. Clothes, changing mats, towels... she hasn’t even had her first scan. Does she know how common a missed miscarriage is? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get her being excited but never in a million years would I have bought what she’s bought before a 12 weeks scan.

She reminds me of that film misery where Kathy Bates ties the man to the bed to keep him. Will are you ok, do you need a hairpin?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she think this is a normal thing to do. Ok, yes. Baby’s are expensive so maybe she’s thinking along them lines but put the money to one side for a few more weeks! She must have most things already 😳 what with all the tit she was buying when she was with Neil.

Reactions: 4
Just when you thought she couldn’t get weirder.

But we know she loves buying random tit all year round to compensate for her lack of personality, so now she’s just using pregnancy as an excuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.