Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!!!!! Elaine is pregnant. This might be the most exciting thing to happen in 2020. I am floored.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually very happy for her, it’s what she’s always wanted. Hopefully she’ll become a better person because of it, will see!

Reactions: 1
If she starts yt again all she has to do is say 'Yes I am divorcing Neil, I don't want to talk about it'

Reactions: 3
I give it a week before we see a video on YouTube and then a few days later she’ll delete it 😅. Maybe people are confused as she never did really address it and people will wonder why she’s having a baby with a random stranger they’ve never heard of not even a year after splitting with Neil.View attachment 352587
When she says her ex, she’s talking about her HUSBAND!

I think it's strange that Elaine is scared of comments about Neil on her youtube. She can address it once and move. It's not like they are on bad terms or anything? they still talk everyday. it makes me think its some sort of guilty conscious. Maybe she stepped out, who knows.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s just weird and has nothing going on socially in her life at all so a simple conversation about an ex husband is blown out of proportion and made into a big issue... either address and continue with YouTube or shut up moaning about it! People are gonna ask, she doesn’t have all her subscribers on YouTube on Instagram! They aren’t gonna know what’s going on in her life as the world doesn’t revolve around her (shock)

The thing she was putting off doing was going back to Newcastle to deliver presents to her Mum, family etc. Definitely feels like her family aren’t all excited about what she’s up to if she didn’t want to go and see them and was avoiding it?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She must of done something so bad last year. Her mum stopped talking to her for ages! You don’t fall out with your daughter just because she’s fell out of love with her husband. So whatever she did last year, then met lee, then ended it with lee to get with will and moved in with will 3 month after meeting him, left Newcastle that she said she’d NEVER do, has nothing to her name, and is pregnant to a man she hadn’t known even a year at that point, still married to a man she’d been with for 12+ year...yeah I can see why she was avoiding it 😂😂embarrassment must of kicked in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s now asking people if they’re going to break the new rules over Christmas.

Safe to say we know what she’s planning.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Elaine is perfectly able and healthy adult, why on earth is she using a slot in the first place?!
I'm high risk group so have had to shield since march, but couldn't get a delivery slot until august, due to people like her. This is one thing that f#$ks me off so much, could also see her parking in disabled space despite now have a blue badge. Anyway back to delivery slot, my poor mother had to 3 house holds shopping from march through to august, until finally managed to book slot for me and also my grandma. She did all the shopping for 3house holds whilst being a keyworker on the frontline, caring for people in the community and ensuring all service users were looked after and had everything they needed.
Elaine you are so selfish and make me feel sick from the pit of my stomach 😡🤬😡🤬

• Heart
Something very off about that...
There’s something very off about this whole situation in general.
She is such a strange woman, I would not put anything past her, including faking a pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
But there is a right or wrong answer, you fuckwit

Imagine being that selfish to think this was all about ‘your’ family and not the collective population. Ffs.
She is such an idiot. There is a legal answer Elaine! I get some people will not follow the rules for MH/support reasons which is fine but it’s no a decision people are making lightly!

Erm Elaine...there IS a wrong answer here!!! It’s the law ffs. She’s a f*ing idiot. It’s people like her that have got us into this mess. I‘m in a tier 4 area and i’m heartbroken I won’t be able to see my family at Christmas. We’ve all been sticking to the rules all year saying ‘if we stick to the rules now at least we’ll be able to look forward to a lovely christmas together’...and now we can’t even do that because of selfish, disgusting people like her. In her words we HAVE been doing what’s right for our family all year by staying at home and apart from eachother, for all our efforts to have gone to waste (not really a waste of course when you’re protecting other people, but let me rant for a second :LOL:). It’s not a case of ‘believing what you want to believe’ when there are cold hard facts and statistics. The government wouldn't have taken this decision lightly without proper evidence to back it up (although I do think they should’ve made the decision earlier than they did instead of getting all our hopes up and then making the announcement less than a week before xmas and not giving us any time to at least drop presents to people’s doorsteps:cry:)

Reactions: 8
She is a dolt through and through. Insensitive to the point where it’s easy to understand why she has zero friends! I’m looking forward to a new YouTube channel from her, hope I get to see the gong show before it’s deleted!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.