Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree I'm not her biggest fan but, we've all been saying how she should leave Neil and start having a life of a 30 year old . I hope that both of them can be happy because clearly they havnt been. And actually if this Lee is showing her that life is more than granny naps and shopping with your mam on a saturday then good for her. Maybe she will actually be happy and have the life she wants.

Maybe her fashion sence may improve ? Lol

Reactions: 12
I think people just are not happy with the way its been done and how shes lying about being just friends i know she knows it will make her look bad but somtimes its best to b honest people will respect you more for it

Reactions: 8
I think people just are not happy with the way its been done and how shes lying about being just friends i know she knows it will make her look bad but somtimes its best to b honest people will respect you more for it
I totally agree!! I do think Elaine is extremely childish though. I don’t agree with putting very private details out on social media. I think that was awful. However, I think Elaine doesn’t know how to tell the truth. I think it’s obvious that she is seeing this guy, but I really believe she has been doing it behind Neil’s back and has been found out. If she were honest I may have a little more respect, but I’m sorry, no other words for it she is a liar!!!

Reactions: 10
exactley that i get she is trying to keep her good image on IG which is why shes not been honest idk if you saw the live but lee looks so much thinner the picture she put of them too and the one where hes wearing whatever he was wearing cause she told him to for a laugh he looks a lot bigger and i know men can loose weight quickly but thats another reason that makes me think it has been going on way longer then shes saying so either her and neil split and she got with somone quickly or they have been split a while she got with lee straight away and it that relationship has been going on a while hence why he looks so diffrent

Reactions: 4
I would guess she met lee first,I don’t think she would have left Neil otherwise. I say fair play, as I’ve said before Neil always appeared drippy and she was obviously very unhappy. I don’t know why people are so bothered by it, people don’t have affairs in a happy relationship. I think she is being very fair in letting Neil stay there or staying with him, I bet he is driving her crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s got something to hide because they are obviously more than just friends yet she keeps ignoring the question of how they met 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think the whole "friend" thing is an inside joke between them. They are clearly more than that (probably not "official" boyfriend and girlfriend, yet). She does seem to be out and about more.

Reactions: 7
Can someone start a new thread? I think this is the winner... 23 votes

Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok she’s got a new man, enjoy your gifts in a recycled bag, she won’t be gifting her mum cause she called her a slag.

She’s got something to hide because they are obviously more than just friends yet she keeps ignoring the question of how they met 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s now doing it on purpose because she checks on here to see that we are talking about it.

I reckon she signed up for online dating and found him there because let’s face it sad little nana napper Elaine has nothing in her life she has no social life so she isn’t going to have met him anywhere else but I think she is also embarrassed about the fact she has been a little woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Splitting with Neil is the best thing for her, but she has done it completely the wrong way. And its obvious she wanted to block Neil (and I don't believe it was at his request) so that she could start sharing pics of Lee. Shes very cosy with him for "just a friend".

Reactions: 11
I agree, given her lack of social life - I believe that she has met him through online dating. She probably has been talking to him for a while

Reactions: 5
I agree, given her lack of social life - I believe that she has met him through online dating. She probably has been talking to him for a while
yes this is what I’ve thought since it all came out.

she signed up for an online dating type site and met him as “friends” to chat, it’s escalated and that’s given her the confidence to properly and officially end things that have been going wrong for months with Neil. We all know how needy Elaine is, she thinks she’s a boss lady, independent woman but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Not mad at her for ending it, just think her behaviour is childish and very disrespectful. Take some time offline Elaine and do your business in private.

yes this is what I’ve thought since it all came out.

she signed up for an online dating type site and met him as “friends” to chat, it’s escalated and that’s given her the confidence to properly and officially end things that have been going wrong for months with Neil. We all know how needy Elaine is, she thinks she’s a boss lady, independent woman but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Not mad at her for ending it, just think her behaviour is childish and very disrespectful. Take some time offline Elaine and do your business in private.
As much as I don't like her, I do not wish her to be unhappy - I just don't agree with how she has went about things. I guess we don't know what has went on behind closed doors, but I do think that she should not be airing all her personal business in such a public forum - once something is online, it cannot be taken away and all of this may come and bite her in the arse - especially when it comes to divorce proceedings and her future. If she cannot have children and chooses to adopt, you never know what people will come across.

I think Elaine has been a very lonely person and had possibly signed up for company, and like you say things have progressed. I don't think it is the first time she has been tempted by another man (as she has had male friends in the past and it was clear there was a spark).

I just think she has gone about this all wrong and has not shown any respect for Neil at all.

As much as I don't like her, I do not wish her to be unhappy - I just don't agree with how she has went about things. I guess we don't know what has went on behind closed doors, but I do think that she should not be airing all her personal business in such a public forum - once something is online, it cannot be taken away and all of this may come and bite her in the arse - especially when it comes to divorce proceedings and her future. If she cannot have children and chooses to adopt, you never know what people will come across.

I think Elaine has been a very lonely person and had possibly signed up for company, and like you say things have progressed. I don't think it is the first time she has been tempted by another man (as she has had male friends in the past and it was clear there was a spark).

I just think she has gone about this all wrong and has not shown any respect for Neil at all.
Exactly, and as much as she bangs on about wanting privacy/not having to air her business or answer questions, she is CHOOSING to post all of this on a second Instagram account that random people online follow, not her own “private ones” .. how can she not expect questions to come from that. Elaine is lonely and knows she’s old before her time, she’s wasted the best years of her young life acting like an OAP

I personally would be putting all my time and energy into fixing the broken relationship with her “best friend”, her mum. For all these years she’s preached about her mums importance, she sure doesn’t seem bothered her mum doesn’t want to speak to her or even have her over for Xmas.

she said in her live the other day she told her mum “I didn’t speak to my dad for 3 years so why do you think I’m bothered about this”..or something like that.

I think she’ll be alone when her true colours start to show through with her “friend”.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
what a terrible way to start a new relationship.

1. Still living with your husband
2. Fallen out with your family
3. Joke of a guy who can’t remember your name

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what a terrible way to start a new relationship.

1. Still living with your husband
2. Fallen out with your family
3. Joke of a guy who can’t remember your name
bleeping hell yeah i know if a guy did that to me id b thinking hes seeing somone else

• Haha
Says a lot about someone when they've fallen out with their entire family. I know all families go through rough patches but, it seems to run deeper with her. No relationship with her dad for 3 years, says she wont go to his house because of his partner and she appears to have a terrible relationship with her sister. Shes even said she considers herself an only child. She falls out with friends like a 10 year old and now, she's seeing another guy (allegedly) while still living with her husband. I think, considering how close is is/ was with her, her mum must have some very good reason to be willing to cut her off. And it's not just "mourning Neil"
Just weird dynamics all round!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.