Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Elaine is among us, there is an account that has been prompting discussion on her for ages and ages and I’ve always thought it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 7
what account

well apprently she can not see this thread with out x a mount of posts so i am guessing she is in here somewhere

Reactions: 1
😂...I hope she does read on here, she might learn a few home truths!! We can suss her out by the bad grammar and spelling mistakes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
😂...I hope she does read on here, she might learn a few home truths!! We can suss her out by the bad grammar and spelling mistakes 😂😂😂
I think she’s already learnt her home truths thats why she’s gone in a huff. She was all fine posting the tat she bought today then gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s been reading here.And finally realised she’s making a massive fool of herself.Otherwise her new romance is over and Lee realises she’s a utter witch.If you are reading here Elaine make things up with your mum as your going to need her.Stop hurting Neil and rubbing his face in it all.Move out do the right thing by the man you once loved.

Reactions: 14
Oh and Elaine stop buying all the shite clothes they are awful and you will never wear them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the thing...she can’t even be honest about that, so why would anyone believe her about anything else!!
There’s no shame in being a size 18 or whatever she is, and if her size bothers her enough for her to lie why not do something about it, genuinely confused by her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.