Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I can't even bring myself to watch her stories on her insta anymore...shes so pathetic.

She will never leave Neil, she will never loose weight and she will probably never have a baby because she can't be arsed to do the first two things.

She will also never be on the management team.

Reactions: 13

Mel1990

I think he sounds immature like she is.Who takes a woman home and jokes ,she’s pregnant.Its not something you joke about.Does he even know she’s had trouble conceiving.I wouldn’t find it funny if I was her.
She will find it funny because she has always put the fertility troubles on Neil so she will think she has no issues conceiving when the time comes so I doubt she would get upset about pregnancy jokes.

They are a pair of immature idiots together

I doubt her sister has even noticed! Lol she said her dad doesn’t need to know.
How can she say her dad doesn’t need to know ITS HER DAD! Yeah they don’t have the closest relationship but he and Neil went to the pub to him nearly every week and he probably got on well with Neil with them being a similar age

megsmagoo

VIP Member
🤣 a size 14 - probably to fit into! The woman’s wardrobe must be a graveyard of clothes she was supposed to have lost weight for

• Haha

Haym13

VIP Member
I wonder if I can find Neil on tinder 😜😜

Lee Lee run run as fast as you can, Elaine's out the lookout for a man 😜😜

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Who's holding Neil's hand, comforting him though Elaine? Seems very cruel to flaunt it around the internet.

• Sad

diygirl40

VIP Member
Why would you even joke about a pregnancy?
Given Elaine has struggled to conceive, I am really confused as to why she would find this even remotely funny?
Clearly shows she has no desire for children anymore, because if she did there is no way she would be making such jokes

Sara_M

VIP Member
I'd say her mum is annoyed because she can see Elaine is treating Neil horribly. I'm sure she can see how much neil loves her daughter and knows no man will treat her the way Neil did. She probably knows shes lusting after some guy in work. I imagine at this stage, she will also be upset at losing whatever relationship they had with Neil. They've lived in each others pockets. I'm sure her mum has come to view neil as a son (or a brother 😂). In the end though, she'll come round and support Elaine. But divorce affects everyone.

Also, if she has maybe been seen with someone else over the weekend, perhaps at the fireworks, I think this would also explain her mums annoyance with her. Elaine has made such a big deal about it being this way for a long long time- it makes me suspect it hasnt been a long time at all and shes saying that to cover her ass.

Last edited:

memoii11

VIP Member
The new man as a lot of nice gifts to look forward to at Christmas.A 7 pack of primarks socks 🧦 .A second hand game.Lynx gift box and if he’s lucky a primarks shirt.Not forgetting a chocolate 🍊 orange.
And the guinness slippers she always gets for Neil's step dad as he won't be getting those this year!

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
A new man whilst still living with your husband. Nice one Elaine. Of course she can’t hang around though, she’s a woman on a mission, she Wants a baby daddy and ASAP.

It sounds like Elaine’s been caught out, having a affair by her mums friend.I really hate people who cheat.If your not happy leave.She was testing if the grass was greener, but now it’s in the open.Cant she have a little bit of decency and respect left for Neil.He must be so hurt and for her to be putting photos online of her with her new man it’s just spiteful.Everything we ever thought of Elaine is true.No wonder she’s no friends.I can imagine her flirting with their husbands.Well Elaine your mum is right you are a slag.Hope the new man dumps you.

• Heart
I’ve just got back in! So much to catch up on. Really hope Elaine goes wild now and does a “Sandy from Grease” style transformation 😂

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I am still convinced he's not real 100%

Or what I mean is, he IS a real person but that is her & she got some other saddo to log into it to send her comments to her q&a

Reactions: 12

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
He sounds really immature for saying he’s 41.Ive never heard a man that age say lush.And when does a man start coming out with baby names on a live in front of lots of strangers.Its all very strange.
Sounds like they’re just taking the pee (pee kept auto correcting to Lee) out of us all, and just playing up to the live. I bet they have a right good old slag off session after about everyone. I bet they are well suited, but if they ever have a child with their immaturity god help them 🤣

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I personally would be putting all my time and energy into fixing the broken relationship with her “best friend”, her mum. For all these years she’s preached about her mums importance, she sure doesn’t seem bothered her mum doesn’t want to speak to her or even have her over for Xmas.

she said in her live the other day she told her mum “I didn’t speak to my dad for 3 years so why do you think I’m bothered about this”..or something like that.

I think she’ll be alone when her true colours start to show through with her “friend”.

• Wow

Paddington_Bear

God I would hate to be friends with Elaine.
Exploiting someone's privacy like she does awful.

I really hope this new man doesn't have kids...she'll be slagging their mother off and behaviours after a few too many monkeys in no time.

• Haha

JaffaCake

Omg can’t believe I missed a live!

I think everyone thinks them splitting is good but the way she’s gone about it with this guy and making out they’re ‘friends’ when it’s so obvious to everyone it’s more than that! And regardless of splitting with anyone, don't drag their name trough the mud on Instagram?!? Just last week she was saying how much she respected him and would always love him even if she wasn’t in love with him now-that’s changed quickly!!! 🤨

3:30pm/4pm was also a weird time to do a live to suddenly announce this. Why not about 8/9pm when she's usually on and most people are online?
too busy shagging later.

• Sick
  • Haha