Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking those questions about xmas “have you had Xmas alone” “did you bother making a dinner” etc etc...she’s hinting to Debbie or..she’s trying to play on Neil’s heartstrings so he stays at home with her! Why else would you ask something like that? Shes the definition of an attention seeker.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure her mum wouldn't leave her out on Christmas day, surely she's not that cruekt, it's her daughter

Reactions: 7
Ok, so I know Elaine is a witch really but jeez cut her some slack. I like bitching like the rest of them but nobody deserves to be alone at Christmas. It might be a scam to get followers and in that case she's very shallow. I would not be that way to my daughter ever. Neither would my mum to me. It's just very sad 🥺

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her, imagine someone so dear to you and someone you are close to saying Terrible things and not wanting to speak to you.
(obviously we don't know the whole story) but still... even if I was in the wrong, my friends/family would be disappointed but they wouldn't treat me like that!

or maybe the mum is very hurt Elaine's kept this from her, which is leading her to believe it's an affair?

Reactions: 8
as if she said he dad dosent need to know she’s now separated from her husband 😲 that’s going to be awkward when they exchange Christmas presents and her dad gives something for his son in law who is now no longer on the scene. I’d be pissed off if I was her dad, she’s such an odd woman the way she goes about things. So secretive yet not to secretive on Instagram airing all her dirty laundry!!!

Reactions: 11
I reckon Elaine's mum is very much like Elaine. Selfish and self-centered. She's probably upset that they won't have anyone to go on holiday with. Can't really believe a mother would do that and leave them when they needed them most.

Reactions: 9
There’s definitely something going on with this lee I don’t know why she doesn’t just admit it

Reactions: 6
I have never commented on this thread and remained neutral about the split as I can imagine it's a horrible time for both Elaine and Neil.
HOWEVER. What is she doing?! What is this ridiculous live she is doing with Lee offering to come on. I have never seen anything so juvenile. If I were splitting from my husband, while living in neutral ground I would NOT be behaving like a 14 year old school girl.

Reactions: 16
Wow I have spent all day reading this on and off as I’m new ish here so couldn’t see It before.

Elaine blocked me some time ago and I aren’t sure why. Yes she’s as dull as dishwater but I did feel for her over the whole infertility lark. Infertility is a dark place. Having lost 6 stone for ivf myself and being blessed with my boys I reached out to Elaine but she was just obnoxious and ungrateful.

I do hope her and Neil each find their happiness but equally I like a bit of gossip so keep the screen shots coming! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
3 or 4 different people asked how they met and she didn't even acknowledge them. Rude cow

Reactions: 11
Wow I have spent all day reading this on and off as I’m new ish here so couldn’t see It before.

Elaine blocked me some time ago and I aren’t sure why. Yes she’s as dull as dishwater but I did feel for her over the whole infertility lark. Infertility is a dark place. Having lost 6 stone for ivf myself and being blessed with my boys I reached out to Elaine but she was just obnoxious and ungrateful.

I do hope her and Neil each find their happiness but equally I like a bit of gossip so keep the screen shots coming! 😂😂😂
I also tried to reach out to her once as well, but got ignored 😕

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.