Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile witch she is
How many years of marriage?... And she does this within weeks of announcements about break up...they still live together ffs.

Elaine is really showing her nasty true colours and lee sounds just as pathetic as her judging by his constant comments....bet they will be one of these couples where its all drama

Reactions: 12
She is loving this attention.

He keeps asking her if she likes different names, lucy, esme....like she's already pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) i think they must have spoken about baby names as he randomly keeps asking about does she like this name or that name
also so the story is they went out for dinner elaine wanted a twirl he went into the garage and instead of looking like an idoit when he asked the staff he said his girlfriend was pregnant and craved a twirl so when he came back he said btw your pregnant and when they went to his parents to just drop in apprently told his mum elaine is pregnant even as a joke thats a very very odd comment and quite disrespectful to people who can not get pregnant just all very odd very clear from the live they are together or on the brink of getting together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is loving this attention.

He keeps asking her if she likes different names, lucy, esme....like she's already pregnant.

What if they had a one night stand, and she is pregnant so just doing the right thing by her? 😂😂

She had no choice to leave Neil then.

(Ha totally off the mark, but love a conspiracy)

1) i think they must have spoken about baby names as he randomly keeps asking about does she like this name or that name
also so the story is they went out for dinner elaine wanted a twirl he went into the garage and instead of looking like an idoit when he asked the staff he said his girlfriend was pregnant and craved a twirl so when he came back he said btw your pregnant and when they went to his parents to just drop in apprently told his mum elaine is pregnant even as a joke thats a very very odd comment and quite disrespectful to people who can not get pregnant just all very odd very clear from the live they are together or on the brink of getting together

Double post
duck me they deserve eachother. As bad as eachother lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she said a few times she’s felt sick, she hasn’t had gin “in so long”
And for her mum to call her a slag and say she brought her up with morals and respect I think is quite a specific thing to say to someone who’s just simply fell out of love...🧐

Reactions: 9

I'm actually in shock!

Reactions: 4
What goes around comes around Elaine.

You got with Neil while with someone else, you got with Lee while with Neil....dont lie we all know you have. You have been caught out and that's why this has came out.

You're nearly 31, grow the f up

Reactions: 10
did anyone else get the vibe its her that does not want people to add lee lee was sounding quite happy to get going with instagram and then i saw one of his comments saying hes more on facebook but not like oh dont add me and another thing is he said was you have to ask elaine why would we have to ask her when its his account lol

Reactions: 4
Wow, they both sound as strange as each other!

Reactions: 8
What a vile witch she is
How many years of marriage?... And she does this within weeks of announcements about break up...they still live together ffs.

Elaine is really showing her nasty true colours and lee sounds just as pathetic as her judging by his constant comments....bet they will be one of these couples where its all drama
He is probably as pathetic as her because he is her on another device ha ha.

Are they really 30 and 41? Sounds about 12

Reactions: 7
He sounds really immature for saying he’s 41.Ive never heard a man that age say lush.And when does a man start coming out with baby names on a live in front of lots of strangers.Its all very strange.

Reactions: 14
He sounds really immature for saying he’s 41.Ive never heard a man that age say lush.And when does a man start coming out with baby names on a live in front of lots of strangers.Its all very strange.
Sounds like they’re just taking the pee (pee kept auto correcting to Lee) out of us all, and just playing up to the live. I bet they have a right good old slag off session after about everyone. I bet they are well suited, but if they ever have a child with their immaturity god help them 🤣

Reactions: 12
im sorry but she is defo playing us here!! 100 percent having us on! That is her on that account and she is doing it for a laugh, no way she would have someone watching her live like that when she is chatting tit.. and then she wouldn’t be able to lie about real life on her ‘secret’ insta.. if she wouldn’t have people from work, why would she have a potential boyfriend?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.