Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s just torture for them both to continue living together, Elaine claims to have a pay increase of 8k so I’m sure she could afford a little place on her own. Rent isn’t massively expensive in her area so she could find somewhere and give Neil some space to heal.
I agree. What is she planning on doing? Just moving straight in with this guy? If she claims that her and Neil are living together due to finances, then this must be her only plan as both of them would have to move on anyway.

The new guy must have some tit taste in clothes!!
I hope he likes lots of cheap shot Xmas presents!!

I agree. What is she planning on doing? Just moving straight in with this guy? If she claims that her and Neil are living together due to finances, then this must be her only plan as both of them would have to move on anyway.

I hope he likes lots of cheap tit Xmas presents!!

Reactions: 6
She has totally been having an affair - i told you guys, she has done this before with her old friend Denises partner Steve. It was obvious in all the vlogs and I have heard a lot about what Steve is like and what he has been up to with other female friends.

To have your new partner (its bull-tit they are just friends) over when you are still in your marital home is absolutely disgusting and it is clear they have been spotted together and this is why it has all came out now.

Have some self respect Elaine, this relationship wont work out because you are just jumping from man to man - you haven't had any time on your own since you were a teenager - that screams insecurity

Reactions: 15
Poor guys updated his fb pictures
I always thought Neil was a bit soft, but I think it is awful what Elaine is doing. She has totally went behind his back, even if it wasn't physical just texting etc. To even point out on her post that it isnt about sex etc - clearly means it is. Why mention it otherwise. Also remember months back when she was asking about bikini waxes etc

Reactions: 10
That’s why she probably spruced up the bedroom for this new bloke...she really is awful.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when someone off here did message Neil about Elaine? She sent a really crappy message back, it was along the lines that Neil knew she was talking to someone at work, but she thought it was admiral that he told her he had a girlfriend and she said she was married, and that it was nothing to do with sex....??? Hmmm 🤔 all making sense now!

I think she's hoping she can get the man and a baby ASAP 😔😔
He wants to be very careful!

Elaine there is a thing called karma in this world and I really hope it comes and bites you on the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she’s had such a big pay rise at work, then why is it about finances.She should move out and get her own place.It must be really difficult for Neil to have her still living in the marital home.Imagine if it was the other way round.She would be of crying to her mum.Have a some respect for Neil and move out yourself.I hope when the new man is sick of you Neil doesn’t take you back as he’s worth a million of you.

Reactions: 12
Ooft it’s juicy!!

I think she genuinely looks happy in that photo & they look like a nice ‘match’.🤷‍♀️🙈

However, it’s CLEARLY about more than being friends, and while it’s easy to tell herself that just now, I think we all know the truth! Not cool to still be living together but out with other men 😬

I hope Neil & Elaine are both happier apart, I never thought they seemed a good match, and he is a bloody wet blanket! Let’s not forget too he met a Elaine age 18 online and he was in his 30’s! I think she’s realised everything she’s missed out on!

Reactions: 10
I couldn't understand why she was saying that Neil asked her to delete him off facebook and instagram when he could just delete her himself. Only dawning on me now that, he hasnt asked her to do that. She has deleted him, making out it was at his request, so that she could put out this false version of the story about being separated for a while but "pretending to be together". And hes none the wiser what she is telling people.
Why would she not tell her mum?
Why would her co workers care?
What is the benefit of pretending you were still together?
They were still very much together and shes got caught and, so that she wouldnt look like a cheating rat, shes covering her ass with more lies. I wish we could hear Neil's perspective of things.
Yes she removed him as though it’s was another empty packet in the bin. How awful is she though? I really am glad we’ve all said all these horrible things about her, it’s true. I don’t regret anything I’ve said about her in all these years.

• Heart
Cant see why Neil would want to stay up here after all this. Surely him saying his life is up here now can’t be true anymore? What’s he going to do for Xmas? How awkward would it be him going to her mums, hopefully he goes to see his own family otherwise he’ll be on his own. For all his flaws, this must be breaking him apart 😢

Neils recent facebook poat says 'Last morning by our pool' and an image. Is he on holiday now?

Reactions: 2
Well I have said it before but Neil could move and be done with it. He is old enough to make choices.

Reactions: 4
Thats a old pic I think
Odd to put the pic up with that caption
So the guy not from work maybe a friend of someone from work? Maybe from that night out with the boys a few weeks back that she spent all week fretting about going and what to wear etc? That or he works for matalan are my only guesses. Sounds like hes managed to get her out of her comfort zone and actually do more than work nap and shop so might be a good thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.