Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it if Neil met someone nice and they had a family. He’s well shot of her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone recall her making a big deal of her wedding anniversary this year, it was in June? She normally makes a big thing about it with wedding pics and flower pics, and how great neil is etc....

Reactions: 3
So, she will dump him by lunchtime 😂
Exactly! She’s doing with Neil what she does with everything in life - if it requires any effort on her part, she jacks it off. Hopefully Neil won’t be as willing to take her back as Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Cambridge etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just reiterating what everyone else has said, Elaine blames Neil for their fertility issues. However, if the selfish woman stopped shovelling food and alcohol down her throat they would have qualified for IVF and at least had a chance. She has made no effort at all but placed the blame on Neil.

Reactions: 6
I think all Elaine’s “faults” scream depression. Unable to control food, overspending, obsession with people but unable to maintain many relationships. Mental health is no joke.

Reactions: 8
You’re all jumping to conclusions without knowing any facts. Made my fair share of comments regarding her in the past but you can’t comment on such a sensitive issue with nothing but speculation. She’s separating from her husband of many years & it will be hard for the both of them. They both have their faults.

Reactions: 9
True, but I think a lot of Elaine's issues is around her mental health

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t think there is anyone else involved, maybe she just woke up and thought I don’t want to love my life like this, it must take its toll

Reactions: 1
If she truly is that unhappy in her marriage then of course, like we all do, she has that right to walk away and try her chance at happiness..and hats off to her for having the courage to change something that she's known since she was 18 years old. it cant have been easy. however i think what @MsFlowerPower said is absolutely spot on...the goings got tough and she wants out, making babies, making decisions, losing weight with various diet plans, she gives up, and this is no different.

Reactions: 11
i keep going back to the late night sex chat live she did back in the summer.....i was on it and so shocked as shes usually quite shy. felt like she was branching out and moving on then, it that conversation.

Reactions: 5
I got back in 😁😁😁 I'm shocked Elaine had left , I never thought she'd do it . It will be the making of both of them . Lots of future content for Elaine too 🤪

can u see any of her stories ? like somtimes u can b blocked from seeing stories but stil see post
I think Elaine is hiding stories from sets of followers , then sees what's posted here. That way she can work out who the tattle followers are -- like Colleen Rooney did . Actually I bet that's where she got the idea 😁

Reactions: 6
I think Elaine is hiding stories from sets of followers , then sees what's posted here. That way she can work out who the tattle followers are -- like Colleen Rooney did . Actually I bet that's where she got the idea 😁
Let’s face it, Elaine has to copy someone as she has no ideas of her own!! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.