Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean Daniel told her she was putting on weight & he didn’t like it ??? What a weird thing to
Was wondering the same thing. What an hole if he did say it. And as you say, strange thing for her to share.

Reactions: 8
I also found the answer she gave about marriage very bizarre also.
The marriage one I got as some couples get married for tax purposes if one is paying loads of tax, the lower earner can decrease that if married. But she did say he wouldn’t want to marry her and then the next snap about the diet I just thought it painted him poorly tonight

Reactions: 5
Does this mean Daniel told her she was putting on weight & he didn’t like it ??? What a weird thing to
Yes she’s just confirmed it was Daniel. I don’t even know what to say...that’s disgusting. No way would I stick with a man who tells me that. What TF?!

Reactions: 10
I thought this too. If that's true he is an absolute head.
Going by her track record for lying, I’d be inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt.
they’re obviously arguing again & she’s airing her dirty laundry without an ounce of respect for him.
even if he did say some of that tit, I struggle to believe she’s completely innocent herself. No doubt she’s thrown a few one liners at him too.

Reactions: 15
The marriage one I got as some couples get married for tax purposes if one is paying loads of tax, the lower earner can decrease that if married. But she did say he wouldn’t want to marry her and then the next snap about the diet I just thought it painted him poorly tonight
Yeah, it was the bit about when she said he would never ask her to marry him that I was referring to. I should have made that clearer in my post. I totally get the financial aspect, of course. It’s just as you said. The marriage answer and the diet comment are really not sitting right with me. She does not deserve to be spoken to like that by her boyfriend.

Reactions: 6
Going by her track record for lying, I’d be inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt.
they’re obviously arguing again & she’s airing her dirty laundry without an ounce of respect for him.
even if he did say some of that tit, I struggle to believe she’s completely innocent herself. No doubt she’s thrown a few one liners at him too.
It sounds like such an unhealthy relationship. They’re in therapy...suddenly living together again after being apart. If they think 2 puppies are gonna cement things...what on Earth are they thinking?

Reactions: 9
It sounds like such an unhealthy relationship. They’re in therapy...suddenly living together again after being apart. If they think 2 puppies are gonna cement things...what on Earth are they thinking?
She also said people wonder why they’ve broken up a million times? No Eimear, people wonder why you got back together a million times!!!!

Reactions: 16
Yeah, it was the bit about when she said he would never ask her to marry him that I was referring to. I should have made that clearer in my post. I totally get the financial aspect, of course. It’s just as you said. The marriage answer and the diet comment are really not sitting right with me. She does not deserve to be spoken to like that by her boyfriend.
Completely agree with you . Someone asked her & she said this. This is not ok. No woman can be treated like this I don’t care what they’ve collabed or SP.... this isn’t right

Attachments

That was such a strange couple of q&a’s.
I think they definitely had a huge argument and probably on holidays when she couldn’t get her “ work “ done.
she keeps expanding the family unit and just hopes that keeps them glued together.
She should be removing the stresses of life, not adding to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely agree with you . Someone asked her & she said this. This is not ok. No woman can be treated like this I don’t care what they’ve collabed or SP.... this isn’t right
Their family unit may survive, but at what cost??? Her mental health? Her self-image/self-worth???

Reactions: 4
I wonder did they get two in case they break up again and they keep one each?? I mean a break up is inevitable .. I've lost count how many times it's been in the last few months and I can't think of any other reason they'd get 2 puppies.. like who does that?
We got 2 puppies! Went to get one but they were sisters and we couldn't bear to separate them so we took them both. But we wouldn't have gotten 2 different breeds

And FYI Eimear, if any boyfriend said that about me, there would be absolutely no coming back from it.
no glue on this earth can tie them together after that statement

Reactions: 10
We don’t know what sort of slant or spin she’s putting on things.

Reactions: 1
We don’t know what sort of slant or spin she’s putting on things.
Well, we do. She’s obviously giving the Eimear slant. I’m aware there are two sides. Actually, probably about seven sides to the story with these two!

• Haha
What she has described is an abusive partnership. She is also raising two girls who need a positive influence regarding how men perceive women’s bodies. If what she said is true, she should be running a mile. Not picking up puppies from all over the country

Reactions: 15
What she has described is an abusive partnership. She is also raising two girls who need a positive influence regarding how men perceive women’s bodies. If what she said is true, she should be running a mile. Not picking up puppies from all over the country
I didn’t want to say the abuse word but that’s what I was thinking too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.