Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not think that was eimear in Beirut , looks totally different. I still think she looks good tbh. The top lip could have been better balanced with the bottom lip I think. I’m still astounded that she spent a whole day getting her roots done and yet they already look like they need redoing! All that aside I want to know why she is really moving to Cornwall!

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by the move. Are they selling up and buying down there or is this house being repossessed and they will rent?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i thought those (It's all about me I was in Beirut like) videos were from when she was pregnant with her oldest child. She looks SO different and so much older. What is she doing to herself?

i thought those (It's all about me I was in Beirut like) videos were from when she was pregnant with her oldest child. She looks SO different and so much older. What is she doing to herself?
She mentions she was pregnant with Lennon when in Beirut (he's ?3) but agree she appears so much older

She mentions she was pregnant with Lennon when in Beirut (he's ?3) but agree she appears so much older
Yeah I know she did, that was why I was so surprised, if she hadn't said it I would have thought it was so much longer ago. He's about 2.5 I think from something she said the other day. So those videos were from about 3 years ago.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous
She chased him with a knife?!! What the hell!!!!

Reactions: 1
Please leave your face alone Eimear. My face has changed since having kids, the sleepless nights catch up with you, I’ve many more wrinkles and grey hairs now but please stop injecting stuff into your lips!
I wasnt sure at the time if it was that different but wow : thanks for putting the two together. Her skin texture has changed from how smooth and clear it was: her lips we nicer and she looked fresher before.
It cant just be the botox....

I cant remember who but someone here said that.
I think we’re better off only basing our discussion here on what we see on insta rather than what people say they heard. You just never know what’s true or not.

Reactions: 8
I wasnt sure at the time if it was that different but wow : thanks for putting the two together. Her skin texture has changed from how smooth and clear it was: her lips we nicer and she looked fresher before.
It cant just be the botox....
..and only three years ago , how someone’s face can change so drastically, she was glowing before ,children stress you, men stress you ... these dogs are gonna bring her into her 40s early

Reactions: 2
Please leave your face alone Eimear. My face has changed since having kids, the sleepless nights catch up with you, I’ve many more wrinkles and grey hairs now but please stop injecting stuff into your lips!
Glad it’s not just me!! I was zooming in on her Beirut videos trying to be sure if it was actaully her!! I knwo time ages + she was pregnant than but the Botox and filler is shocking ! What a shame , its all in her mind she was gorgeous & natural

How many times has she said Prime Minister. Ffs Eimear it’s Taoiseach.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Calling the Taoiseach the prime minister 🤢🤢🤢 go to Cornwall or wherever gal, just done come back here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does an Irish person living abroad not know who the TAOISEACH is

Seriously 😩

How does any person living abroad not know who the leader of their home nation is ... She lives one hour's flight away from home. I'm actually mortified for her.

And Taoiseach =/= Prime Minister 😡 absolutely unjustifiable ignorance

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You'd swear she was living in Australia for the last 20 years, she doesn't keep up with the Irish news. Are you joking me?Get a grip Eimear, you're an hour away and you're always banging on about home. English and Irish politics are intertwined in that they are a big partner to each other, how the duck did she not see the change in leadership, too busy looking up houses in Cornwall.

Reactions: 14
How does an Irish person living abroad not know who the TAOISEACH is

Seriously 😩

How does any person living abroad not know who the leader of their home nation is ... She lives one hour's flight away from home. I'm actually mortified for her.

And Taoiseach =/= Prime Minister 😡 absolutely unjustifiable ignorance
Because I’d imagine her followers are as stupid as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she said prime minister. He's not a prime minister. What an absolute dope

• Haha
She says she has only visited Tattle once, and yet sometimes it’s as if she posts Stories in direct reply to what people on here are saying. When people commented what an absolute idiot she looks calling the Taoiseach a Prime Minister, she posts:

“FYI the majority of my audience is from the UK. We don’t actually call our Leader a Prime Minister - we call them a Taoiseach, which means Leader in the Irish language!”

This has happened more than once. I would imagine she has her Tattle page bookmarked!

She is completely detached from politics and reality isn’t she? She says politically correct things but they have no depth or real backing to them. The slave shop clothes she hawks. The fact that she didn’t even know the Taoiseach of her own country. Her absolutely shambolic response to BLM.

Her casual duplicity and straight up lying are very difficult to deal with.

And yes - I’ve also noticed an extreme change in the way she looks. She is a naturally beautiful young woman but I fear she has some sort of body dysmorphia, particularly in regards to her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.