Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surly it would make sense to kind of isolate after a Covid test? Not head straight to wagas!! She could pick the virus up anywhere and take it straight back to her “fitting”

Reactions: 4
As Eimear reads here I hope she sees this and doesn't let Lennon eat uncut grapes again - so dangerous and so easily avoided.
That stressed me out so much when I saw him eating them from the punnet.

Regarding being cast as an extra, I don’t think she’s claiming to be an actress. She’s probably doing it for fun. I’d 100% hop on that opportunity just for the fun of it / new experience.

Reactions: 2
Surly it would make sense to kind of isolate after a Covid test? Not head straight to wagas!! She could pick the virus up anywhere and take it straight back to her “fitting”
Jesus. That is the most selfish tit I have heard of. What an asshole 😡

As Eimear reads here I hope she sees this and doesn't let Lennon eat uncut grapes again - so dangerous and so easily avoided.
Noticed that yesterday! My son is a few months younger and no way does he get whole grapes! Don’t even allow my 4 year old nephew to eat them whole either, so dangerous 😫

I've been cast in a film:ROFLMAO:, ya you and anyone else who registers as a movie extra.

• Haha
What an actual fool. Shes an extra. Can hear the” I want to thank” speeches already 🤣 . And why is she getting tested when she thinks its all a hoax/ conspiracy . She really is something else 🤣

What an actual fool. Shes an extra. Can hear the” I want to thank” speeches already 🤣 . And why is she getting tested when she thinks its all a hoax/ conspiracy . She really is something else 🤣
She has no choice in getting tested I'm sure.

She has no choice in getting tested I'm sure.
Exactly. Because people are taking it seriously. Which she never has. No social distancing and spreading conspiracy theory meanwhile the UK figures have gone through the roof. I was being sarcastic

You can be an extra anytime you want. You just need to register. For the “I was on the production side before” read “I was invited to visit the SATC set and got a selfie”.
In all likelihood her scene will be cut or she’ll be blurred in the background and that’ll be the last we will hear about it.

Also, while she is getting her movie COVID test I hope she mentions her thoughts on the “pandemic” and does the quotation marks with her fingers. “Isn’t it just all man-made, like”. See how long she lasts on set.

Reactions: 6
Yes. My friend has had a covid test today ahead of a medical procedure and has to self isolate. Infuriating.

That stressed me out so much when I saw him eating them from the punnet.

Regarding being cast as an extra, I don’t think she’s claiming to be an actress. She’s probably doing it for fun. I’d 100% hop on that opportunity just for the fun of it / new experience.
She started acting lessons before covid

Well. Clearly no ‘recommendations’ (read; offers of a free lunch of dinner) locally or in London were forthcoming so she’s having a take-away Thai instead. How strange.

I love it when there are influencers that are like ‘I’ve had so many questions...’ or ‘everyone been asking me’ and then they ask for a recommendation like that and either
1. Nobody got in touch. So strange. Not one of the 40k ‘real’ followers you claim to have has eaten anywhere good in London this year?!!
Or 2. The beg for free meal didn’t work and your not viewed as the influencer you claim to be. Your subliminal beg didn’t work.

Just doesn’t stack 😂 and when it comes to it doesn’t want to pay for a family dinner to help all those ‘small businesses’ with that credit card she’s advertising supporting them on (great finiancial advice there Eimear 👍🏼) so dances by herself in a second hand dress in front of the kitchen window and buys just her herself and her other half a takeaway.

Nothing wrong with a takeaway on your birthday (that’s my plan on mine!). Just not the aspirational lifestyle she was wants to try to sell to others whilst not paying for herself.

Reactions: 17
Here she goes with her conspiracies again 🥴 maybe she will delete her insta then 😂

• Haha
Eimear has always been an absolute nut job. I know her probably about 20 years as we are both from the same area. I think she pretends she is so happy being a Mom but really she misses her old party life style. She used to be super glam & in to fashion & traveling but that’s all gone left since she had kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of the over-filled lips in the new eye-duck profile photo 😩 she's through the looking glass at this point

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.