Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it just confirms all the worries about the puppies doesn’t it? He’s a great father but not the best partner 🙄🙄

I just can’t believe what she said. How could anyone stay with someone that feels that way. She has birthed 3 human beings for duck sake. Even if she hadn’t, her weight is none of his concern. She’s isn’t even fat. Daniel
Is dick

Reactions: 15
Split number 35 incoming ..... No one should be telling anyone they are fat not least your partner! What a piece of sh1t. Obviously on rocky road again we didn’t see that coming 🥴

Reactions: 8
Ya, I think she is laying the groundwork for another split. Can’t believe she has added to the household all the while knowing they don’t have a great connection

Reactions: 3
Daniel saying those words to her is beyond upsetting. He’s not exactly in the best shape himself so who does he think he is?! Is he actually joking?! . ‘I don’t want a fat girlfriend’ im trying to even find a context where it doesn’t come out as sounding totally abusive but there is none. I understand trying to make your relationship work for your kids but if he did say that you don’t put it online for your 97k followers to see. I think it’ll be deleted by morn....

Reactions: 12
But she posts the questions doesn’t she?! I mean, nobody is actually asking her any of these questions - she’s just doing it herself?! It’s all just so bleeping bizarre. Then the dogs. Her lips look insane, her forehead doesn’t move, all that shite about being up early this morning because SURPRISE, the holiday she was gifted actually was quite nice! She’s a twit. I can’t be doing with her at all anymore. The puppies pushed me over the edge but now this supposed abused narrative that is going to be her next thing.... it’s just too much. She’s just so desperate to be desperate. Get away with ya

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, but am I the only one that sees what she is doing as wrong??
she is publicising these claims to her following of 97k people.
He has no means of defending himself.
I refuse to take sides or jump on how awful he must be to have said X or done Y.
We don’t know how true these claims are, but she’s adding fuel to the fire.
If my husband posted any slight comments on our relationship or disagreements on social media, I’d see that as completely disrespectful and it would take an awful lot for me to forgive him.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but am I the only one that sees what she is doing as wrong??
she is publicising these claims to her following of 97k people.
He has no means of defending himself.
I refuse to take sides or jump on how awful he must be to have said X or done Y.
We don’t know how true these claims are, but she’s adding fuel to the fire.
If my husband posted any slight comments on our relationship or disagreements on social media, I’d see that as completely disrespectful and it would take an awful lot for me to forgive him.
I get what you are saying, but aren’t you victim blaming really. If it’s happening why shouldn’t she be truthful.

Reactions: 6
7C329820-0029-4F08-B295-26BF92632231.png
D8981B00-95BE-4FAE-BF52-9124A02DDBAC.png

my prediction is: he’s asking her to get a normal job because they need the money.

I get what you are saying, but aren’t you victim blaming really. If it’s happening why shouldn’t she be truthful.
It’s definitely not victim blaming.
I believe what she’s doing is unfair as it’s not an even playing field. He has no means of defending himself whatsoever to this 97000 people.
We don’t know how factual her claims are, just as we don’t know his side of things.
That and 2 wrongs don’t make a right at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s a hard one to call.
If he is the caveman she describes, it’s hard to feel any pity for him, publicly or not.
Eimear is definitely a funny fish. So unpredictable in all aspects of her social interactions.. everything seems so complicated.
Therapy won’t fix a deeply rooted bad attitude anyway.

Deleted the fat girlfriend answer. Such a weird relationship. They don’t sound like adults even. 3 kids and 2 dogs later

Reactions: 11
View attachment 186146View attachment 186147

my prediction is: he’s asking her to get a normal job because they need the money.

It’s definitely not victim blaming.
I believe what she’s doing is unfair as it’s not an even playing field. He has no means of defending himself whatsoever to this 97000 people.
We don’t know how factual her claims are, just as we don’t know his side of things.
That and 2 wrongs don’t make a right at the end of the day.
Remember she claimed she allegedly made £100k last year. Or was it 100k profit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew it!! She’s deleted the posts about Daniel! She’s so loose no wonder no one wants her doing ‘this’ job!! She’s so bad at it!!

I see she has had another Q&A where she’s the one asking and answering! It’s so obvious since someone pointed it out here 🤣

Reactions: 5
She reminds me so much of my brothers ex wife. She was would constantly make impulsive decisions and always be onto the next thing. It’s seems like Eimear is trying to find happiness by creating distractions. But at the end of the day if you’re not happy or content within yourself then distractions are just that. You are only kicking the can further down the road. She needs to get to the route cause of what is making her unhappy. My guess is that it’s her relationship.

Remember she claimed she allegedly made £100k last year. Or was it 100k profit?
Oh yes ! I remember. Thing is, I would stand by any girl in an abuse situation no matter who they were. But with her it stinks of attention/alcohol now & the minute you create doubt it affects every other victim from talking doesn’t it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.