Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

I don’t understand - if her mortgage has doubled and they can’t afford it on a two bed in Surrey ... how does she think she’s going to afford a four bedroom in Cornwall?! That makes absolutely no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Niceface1986

Still incredibly pissed off that she says none of her pregnancies were planned. That’s the whole reason she followed Daniel back to the uk from Australia because they were trying for kids. It took them like 7 months of trying, she told all her friends at the time this so I don’t know why she lies about it for the Insta.

Reactions: 16
If your period causes you to become a tinfoil hat wearing antivaxxer please step away from the internet. And people in general.

Poor Cornwall.

Reactions: 15

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe what she said. How could anyone stay with someone that feels that way. She has birthed 3 human beings for fuck sake. Even if she hadn’t, her weight is none of his concern. She’s isn’t even fat. Daniel
Is dick

Louber

Chatty Member
Why is she sharing her sisters posts from June as if they happened yesterday??? It's so odd, like they're strangers or she's never checked her grid before. Or she's been reading about her here of course 😂

Met Eimears sister, Niamh the musician, 2 years ago. She came across as so sweet, unassuming and completely NORMAL. Clearly nothing like her sister🙄

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
And now she's off to save Britney using the exact same line she did last week with Boohoo - "how did I not know this " eh, because you know SFA about SFA.

• Haha

Thedreamteam

I love that someone comments on her bath and her response is ‘oh don’t worry, I’ll recreate something much better in Cornwall’ .. in the house they don’t have yet. After she’s just said in the last question she has no money. And aside from that, no one was worried about your bath Eimear 😆

• Haha

Eevie

Her implant’s out, who else thinks Eimear is going to have a “happy little accident” and have a newborn in 9 months?

MiffyBay

Just watched Social Dilemma and the absolute irony of Eimear commenting on it. She’s the one that is so dumb that she can’t critically think to the point where she believes her curated feeds that have been tailored to radicalize and con her.
That’s why over the last few months she’s been posting Bill Gates cartoons and talking about man-made “pandemics”. So when she says I know lots of people talking about it of course you have been hen, you have vortexed yourself into an echo chamber to the point you now believe the shite the vortex flings at you.
I feel like she’s a bit of a goldfish ... what with her 2 second memory: “I will never wear Zara (or anything else that relies on slave labour) again!” Cue a million pics of her prancing around in a 💩 coloured outfit (that matches the tonality of her Insta house) and desperately tagging Zara in case they want to do a collab, like.
Her addiction to social media (and the positive reinforcement of her life) is obvious for anyone to see. Add that to a personality that lies and grasps ... and you get Instafamous with a smattering of hypocrisy.
Ugh.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Her latest post there talking about “ connections “ is hilarious. She never social distances her kids. The whole pandemic shes pictured them up close with strangers. One minute its a conspiracy and the next shes “ worried” but only for engagement.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
So sick of Instabums saying they're 'shooting content' and how hard it is. No it isn't ffs. You're taking badly shot photos of your kids (and strangers), putting a nice sunny filter on in return for money. It's not 'shooting content', it's not creative, it's not flair, it's not imperative. It's pure laziness. You're rather sell your kids/ family/ marriage for a few quid than go get a proper job.

• Heart

MadeinFulham

She’ll be sitting in her brown sitting room tonight, drinking Rosé from a Champagne coupe, catching-up on Tattle and bitching about the “jealous trolls”.
I find her to be such a Walter Mitty character. She is, also, dishonest, disingenuous and lacking in integrity. All that being said, I find what she puts out there to be quite fascinating and compelling to watch.
There isn’t a single aspect of her life that incites the feeling of jealousy within me. In fact, it makes me feel extremely grateful for the life that I get to lead.
Good luck to her, though; it will be interesting to see how it all pans out...

• Heart

MiffyBay

The couple who run Sunbeam Jackie are named Katy and Charlie Napier - I know this because it’s on their website. She keeps calling the woman Jackie. Because she really is dumb as 💩 and she’s sloppy and doesn’t do her homework.
I bet she went there to try and convince them to do a “collab” ... I hope they don’t fall for that shite.

• Wow
  • Heart

Turquoise

How does an Irish person living abroad not know who the TAOISEACH is

Seriously 😩

How does any person living abroad not know who the leader of their home nation is ... She lives one hour's flight away from home. I'm actually mortified for her.

And Taoiseach =/= Prime Minister 😡 absolutely unjustifiable ignorance

• Angry
  • Heart

Influenced

Chatty Member
What a way to live. If you had to have daily calls to the police about your online life wouldn't you pack it all in and have a nice normal life instead. Talk about courting drama. She is a clown. If this doesn't prove her complete obsession with herself I don't know what does. Think of your children you complete gobshite.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I joined this site so i could reply on this thread.

If I was her mom, her sister whatever, I would be staging an intervention.

She has lost it.

She constantly goes on about being a mom and chosing not to have childcare etc but taking off to Cornwall on a fantasy trip looking for a house that she can't afford, on her own and posting rubbish shows me that she needs help.

Has she no one in real life who will step in?

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
What she has described is an abusive partnership. She is also raising two girls who need a positive influence regarding how men perceive women’s bodies. If what she said is true, she should be running a mile. Not picking up puppies from all over the country