Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
When I read your comment about Niamh last week I thought to myself - that’s not something Eimear will be able to resist. And like clockwork, she posts a fake effusive message from her sister. It’s both tragic and annoying.
Yes! Its happened loads of times. Anything shes touchy about. She did the same in relation to checking out schools in Cornwall. Her sisters very talented. Must sting. You re dead right tragic and annoying. That about sums her up. What I find even more tragic are the lapdog followers who fall for it. The reason she annoys me so much is I followed her for years and I genuinely thought she had an edge over the typical “ influencer”. Shes lost that edge and become a parody of all that wrong with this influencer culture

Reactions: 15

Sksbb2

I thought this too. If that's true he is an absolute dickhead.
Going by her track record for lying, I’d be inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt.
they’re obviously arguing again & she’s airing her dirty laundry without an ounce of respect for him.
even if he did say some of that shit, I struggle to believe she’s completely innocent herself. No doubt she’s thrown a few one liners at him too.

Reactions: 15

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
PMT and the side effects of any implants are the least of her problems right now. People here have mentioned here that she needs help, however I think that ship has sailed. It strikes me as though she's in the midst of a breakdown/ bipolar episode right now. The erratic behaviour & chaotic existence is not normal. It's highly irregular to jump in your people carrier to a seaside town without children in toe. She reminds me so much of an extended family member who used to disappear for days on end sporadically, and she had four children at the time. On one occasion she was missing for two weeks and turned up in America. This person is now estranged from her family and lives in sheltered accommodation. The future is not bright for EVB and I would genuinely fear for her and her children.
Sorry for the long rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi new poster here, not quite sure how I feel about EVB, didn’t mind her before she decided to become the patron saint of charities and think moving county would solve all of her problems.
But, you just know having been to Kernow in the rain will be potrayed as the ‘proof’ she wants to publicly give that she’ll love it whatever the weather and in low season, and it wasn’t 5 days in the sun in July that made her decide uprooting everyone’s lives would be a grand idea.
She will end up moving, she’s determined, but I give it less than three years.
(I’m in Cornwall this morning and it’s lashing down. Should clear up late afternoon so expect a cafe morning and visiting some of Falmouth independent shops to get the ’vibe’ before an evening showing off on the beach and letting the girls padding in unsafe water filmed from an unsafe distance)

Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

Cue face Beaming up to sky rain LASHING on her

“I love it I feel so alive!”
Hunters wellies on the kids #ad has gone live on her stories. Well called 👏

There are regulations with child models in the uk that mean the money earned from modelling needs to be put in a bank account in their own name and not touched by the parents (though I assume the parents can reclaim the travel expenses etc from it?). I wonder if that applies to instagrammers who use their children as/in adverts or if the parents keep the money?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Porthos

I’m disgusted with her posts about covid. I’ve reported them & DMed Max Benjamin to tell them I won’t purchase their products if they’re going to be associated with such a dangerous message.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Oh I love the fake Q and A s! Knew she d mention her sister after I said it on here too 🙄 shes so predictable

But she posts the questions doesn’t she?! I mean, nobody is actually asking her any of these questions - she’s just doing it herself?! It’s all just so fucking bizarre. Then the dogs. Her lips look insane, her forehead doesn’t move, all that shite about being up early this morning because SURPRISE, the holiday she was gifted actually was quite nice! She’s a twat. I can’t be doing with her at all anymore. The puppies pushed me over the edge but now this supposed abused narrative that is going to be her next thing.... it’s just too much. She’s just so desperate to be desperate. Get away with ya

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Shes so predictable. I said it last night I knew she wouldnt be able for the slagging. Shes not worried. Her ego is hurt . There was never anything threatening on here. Once I remember someone saying they d love to give her a “ slap”. They were called out immediately and the comment removed. There was someone alluding towards knowing her/ the family details but people on here didnt engage as it wasnt stuff she had mentioned so no one knew it as facts. If its people she knows thats a problem in real life not on social media. The “reno “ and the “ kitchen journey” were all well documented so of course people are going to have a look at the pics when they go up. Whole thing could have been kept private if she was so concerned. Well we had a laugh and she got the attention\ engagement she was looking for so how bad 🤣 If she was privately threatened she should share that instead of the vague allusions towards “ threats “

• Heart
Just going to throw these out there now before I forget them as potential new thread suggestions
#Eimears home on the gram exposed as an utter sham
#Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge plants

• Haha

MiffyBay

She says she has only visited Tattle once, and yet sometimes it’s as if she posts Stories in direct reply to what people on here are saying. When people commented what an absolute idiot she looks calling the Taoiseach a Prime Minister, she posts:

“FYI the majority of my audience is from the UK. We don’t actually call our Leader a Prime Minister - we call them a Taoiseach, which means Leader in the Irish language!”

This has happened more than once. I would imagine she has her Tattle page bookmarked!

She is completely detached from politics and reality isn’t she? She says politically correct things but they have no depth or real backing to them. The slave shop clothes she hawks. The fact that she didn’t even know the Taoiseach of her own country. Her absolutely shambolic response to BLM.

Her casual duplicity and straight up lying are very difficult to deal with.

And yes - I’ve also noticed an extreme change in the way she looks. She is a naturally beautiful young woman but I fear she has some sort of body dysmorphia, particularly in regards to her face.

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She was actually one of the first people I followed on instagram back in the day. She was like a different person. I unfollowed as soon as she started filling her face with poison and pretending to promote BP. Body positivity isnt for bodies like hers who are already well represented. . She became grabby very quickly. Her mental health should be her priority now. If you listen to that podcast she doesnt sound well and nothing about that relationship sounds healthy. Shes setting a poor example for those girls. I can see the eldest one playing to the camera already. He seems like a bully those comments he made about her weight were disgusting and ironic as you can clearly see his beer gut in all those photos.
the day after George Floyd was murdered she was photographing herself rolling around her back garden. It made me so angry. Then cue the various virtue signalling posts “ watch the 13th lads” etc. She never features so much as a black face on her feed unless shes looking for attention ,claiming to be informed about social justice issues. Next then shes a “ champion” for mental health cos she admits she takes medication 🙄. Well actually Eimear you need to serious “ work”along side that medication or you will become even more self absorbed and unwell
And no Eimear we were ‘ nt “ born this way” that would be nature and if you ever really look into psychology you will find most of the “ science” points to nurture or a combination of both 😉

Last edited:

Sally77

Anyone else find her condescending 😤 the screen time/ tablets/ phones at dinner table when out etc. Says she doesn’t care what anyone else does but basically saying she doesn’t do it. Well your kids must see you on your phone alllll the time and you put up pics of them for anyone to see and even in swimwear so don’t act all superior 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄😂

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The unmasked stranger handling her child. In the middle of a pandemic, nah I’m done with following her now, she’s some gowl
Shes been doing this the whole time. Brings her three kids to the supermarket lets them run wild, brought them to the salon to get her eyebrows done, dog trainer in home etc. Been pushing the conspiracy theory big time ! The laugh of it all on that most recent post up close with a stranger was the bullshit talk about “ human connection, this was normal 30 years ago” Its normal for all us Eimear , who have actual real relationships 🙄 except now theres a pandemic most people are taking precautions ! Lecturing people on connecting, From someone who talks into her phone all day to strangers. Shes so clueless and lacking in self awareness its worrying

• Heart

shins

You'd swear she was living in Australia for the last 20 years, she doesn't keep up with the Irish news. Are you joking me?Get a grip Eimear, you're an hour away and you're always banging on about home. English and Irish politics are intertwined in that they are a big partner to each other, how the fuck did she not see the change in leadership, too busy looking up houses in Cornwall.

Her question on her poll was not will you get the vaccine - it was will you get it without knowing what is in it. Very different things.

Does she know what is in her lip filler?

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The Q and A she did few days back was one of the most staged things Ive seen her do. Seemed like the whole thing was designed to say “Ive always been like this”. I believe this is because shes imitating some other influencers with her “mentoring” programmes and style. She tries to exude this air of natural confidence when in fact is riddled with insecurity and anxiety. Jumping on ALL the bandwagons while being guilty of highly unethical advertising for ages now. Trying to come across as “ arty” and creative when shes actually just a pastiche of loads of other “ beige” accounts on instagram. She used to have a stylish edge about her at the beginning but lost it trying to be like all the rest. Such an over inflated opinion of herself with comments like “ it doesnt matter who you are “ you can still have mental health problems. Delusional. You flog yogurt. Get a grip.

• Heart