Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's looking on some nutritionalist's page to educate her about hormones....Eimear dear, it's going to take more than a morning googling hormonz (sp) to understand endocrinology! ....you do know that most 'nutritritonalists' aren't even properly qualified or regulated ...you need a qualified dietician or you know maybe a medically qualified Dr with at leat 10 years post grad knowledge and experience in endocrinology ( yes I know that's like , a big word for you) ...those pesky hormones are a bugger to understand

Reactions: 8
She is clearly not in a good place. This is a total aside but the head off for a week with what I presume is their only family car just baffles me. I cant go anywhere in my car (also Peugeot 5008) as my partner would need it to ferry the kids around in their three car seats (they are similar ages to her kids). I live rurally though so I know daniel or whomever is minding them can use transport or walk etc. I really wonder is there more going on because how can you realistically head off on a 6 day trip and leave the three kids behind to suss out the "vibe" of any area. It baffles me. And the crying and clear cry for help in the posts is v worrying. I think the period arriving is an excuse for her crazy posts last night and yesterday. I think she should move close to family and try and get some good solid support step away from social media, take a break from her "work" or get a real job in an office with other normal humans. Its uncomfortable following at the moment and I really hope she has someone looking out for her.
Completely agree; period is an excuse. Serious back-peddling going on today:
DEC9BD08-895B-4CA4-8946-55F3C8F57688.png

Reactions: 3
Just unfollowed. Watching her stories doesn’t sit right with me anymore.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she still uses Sylvia for cleaning etc?? Not seen her in ages on her stories. She prob got sick of her 🥴🙈

Reactions: 1
PMT and the side effects of any implants are the least of her problems right now. People here have mentioned here that she needs help, however I think that ship has sailed. It strikes me as though she's in the midst of a breakdown/ bipolar episode right now. The erratic behaviour & chaotic existence is not normal. It's highly irregular to jump in your people carrier to a seaside town without children in toe. She reminds me so much of an extended family member who used to disappear for days on end sporadically, and she had four children at the time. On one occasion she was missing for two weeks and turned up in America. This person is now estranged from her family and lives in sheltered accommodation. The future is not bright for EVB and I would genuinely fear for her and her children.
Sorry for the long rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know what describes her?

Manic.

She is manic.
A major sign of bipolar.
Also coupled with rapid speech flow and flights of ideas or racing thoughts & being easily distracted - all of which EVB displays.
I'm no mental health professional but I have worked in the area for a long time & I know the signs.
I wish she would get the help she desperately needs.
Bipolar coupled with depression is a frightening combo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This Instagram life is doing her a lot of damage. I’d love to see her get a real job. I think she would do well

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ffs go home t
So she got a parasol from Bear and Bear in return for advertising it? Like a consolation prize for not getting one of the over £2k ones.
if you’re being paid to flog bear and bear, why would you make it your business to go source a competitor and advertise them for free , I just don’t get it ?

Reactions: 2
Ffs go home t

if you’re being paid to flog bear and bear, why would you make it your business to go source a competitor and advertise them for free , I just don’t get it ?
Maybe B&B approached her afterwards. And then fedexed a brolly to her in Cornwall. Seemed to me like she was desperately seeking a free £2k brolly with those posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If your period causes you to become a tinfoil hat wearing antivaxxer please step away from the internet. And people in general.

Poor Cornwall.

Reactions: 15
I really feel sorry for her. I think she doesnt have a support network of real friends. Her ignorance is astounding re very real issues such as that implant/ the virus etc. Thats very worrying with a large following. Shes sharing her personal issues in an attempt to be seen as “ authentic”. Id say she doesnt know whats real. When I used to follow her it always struck me as off when on her stories she would say “ YOU know this/ YOU know that” as if she was having a genuine conversation with someone instead of advertising things to strangers. Its the very vulnerable/gullible are susceptible to conspiracy theory. She has no grounding. Shes trying to pass as creative when she has no qualifications it must be exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with all of the above. There are only work acquaintances, no real friends in her life. Mom friends appear sporadically but I feel they’re just shoe horned in to make it look like she has relationships outside of family. It’s no wonder herself and Daniel argue so much as she has no one to ‘bounce off’ with issues they might be having. No one to make her see that she might be wrong.... I find my friends invaluable in this sort of situation.
Also, the media thing..... it kills me! She reads headlines and only headlines. Ever! She never reads anything to gain a serious dept of knowledge. She posts about not believing the media ever again because the headlines today read that death figures might be lower than first thought???? So why is she so keen to trust this particular headline???? Can she see the irony!
Her anti vaccination ‘thoughts’ should definitely be reported. And the followers she has lost this week is not enough, in my opinion. She could do real harm here. She should open with a disclaimer of how she reads no paper/book/news article ever....and that she’s not if any medical accreditation! I would love to contact her but she wouldn’t read it so I resign to ranting here....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would love to contact her but she wouldn’t read it so I resign to ranting here....
She strikes me as the type of person who will read your message surprisingly quickly, then fire a dozen messages back in response insulting your intelligence and conveying absolute incredulity that you've had the AUDACITY to raise a flag, then block the account you used to message her, then post a "btw" follow-up story on the same topic pretending she herself has decided to clarify the garbled shite she earlier spewed ... Not that I've any direct experience or anything ... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've unfollowed her. I had a good dose of conscience reading whatkatiehealydid as well as Rosemary MacCabe and Evidentiallyyou talking about her. I'm not letting her have my follow as one of her numbers, fake or real, to say she has a following for that fake virus shite. I definitely think she needs help. I found her years ago but none of the content I initially followed for is there anymore. I've no problem if someone wants to grow and change content, and we move with them, but not her direction.

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's manic. She sounds level and calm on camera. She's crying a lot and taking time away - it sounds more like apathy or depression to me. If she was manic her actual posts probably wouldn't make sense. Kanye is an extreme example but his recent stuff on social media gives a good insight into the grandiose thoughts, messiah complex, loss of rationality, poor attention span etc. I don't really see any of that here? Like not even a little bit?

Her anti vax posts. They're not the worst I've ever seen but she has a responsibility to look into these things in depth before she potentially influences people with speculation or pseduo science or anti government paranoia. But she starts off by saying she was confused about the covid death reports - I can see why people are losing faith in the gov because they're being told one thing one minute and another thing the next. However, if you read anything about the covid death reporting you'd know all we can go on are estimates. Some people prob died of covid and weren't tested, some people had covid and died of another cause, some death certs say covid and some don't. Mortality data is not an exact science and it's never going to be. I don't see the point in arguing over 5k deaths not counting while she ignores the other 41000. FORTY ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE DIED. MINIMUM. It's a bleeping insane amount of people. Never mind people with long term effects. People who lost limbs or suffered multiple organ failure.

Whilst I agree in free speech, I'm pissed off that someone with a large platform like her has decided to use it to spread bullshit. It's irresponsible to say tit like that without proof of any kind of educated argument because these views will kill people. But I don't think she's in the midst of some deeply troubling manic episode. I think she's just a twit who likes riling people up and causing controversy. And I think anyone who spreads this tit about covid not being bad is unbelievably priviledged because it hasn't affected them enough that they can see how bad it is. She doesn't have to work on a ward with ppe or sit at home while a family member takes their last breaths on a ventilator.

I've unfollowed her. I had a good dose of conscience reading whatkatiehealydid as well as Rosemary MacCabe and Evidentiallyyou talking about her. I'm not letting her have my follow as one of her numbers, fake or real, to say she has a following for that fake virus shite. I definitely think she needs help. I found her years ago but none of the content I initially followed for is there anymore. I've no problem if someone wants to grow and change content, and we move with them, but not her direction.
I read what Katie Healy said. It reminded me of a friend of mine who worked in a palliative care unit for children. They lost 11 kids like her daughter Penelope to swine flu, and by the sounds of things covid is worse. This narrative that covid isn't that bad is absolute bollocks. It comes down to how much you value lives and especially the lives of those who are most vulnerable. Poor Penelope depends on everyone around her doing their bit. I can only imagine how incensed Katie was reading that as she and her family just have to take the utmost care as they watch others doing and saying bleeping stupid tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.