Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i remember this! She told the story on her live once I think she went to a concert with Freya or something and pretended Freya wasn't coping to get to the front away from other people. Im sure Iv heard that
She did, thats what the video of her crying and her dad talking to her is from, she got a tit ton of hate, started sobbing on videos about it saying she didn't lie, freya did have issues bla bla but literally had laughed about it on live before the hate started she then took a 'break' from tiktok

Reactions: 3
Is it his tiktokname? I can’t find it 🤣

She is just so boring, her content is the same and she has no originality
This is the Wayne thread

U Havnt found it no?🤔

Iv seen a different side to josh,I've been thinking this for a while.Iv seen him on a few Insta lives,and he came across as a bit of an arrogant twit.Swearing his head off,cocky in front of the lads.Hes not all sweetness and light👀
The other person found it, it was labeautylab

Reactions: 1
People are calling out Eden on the pretty little thing tiktok and this time Eden can’t delete the comments, thank god😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooooo the green is back can I just say I genuinely liked the black bob so much more I think it made her look more feminine and grown up!

Reactions: 6
"Finally feel like myself again" you said that about the black you utter bleeping cockwomble, duck off ya bellend no ones ever annoyed me more than her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know she only got the green back for attention because she knows full well that she doesn’t get “‘noticed” as much. It’s pathetic. How long until it’s her followers fault again? Just like everything else is her followers fault. Something is Wayne’s fault. Something is Hayley’s fault. Something is Freya and Sof’s fault. She needs to grow the duck up. More to life than her bleeping hair. It’s alright when you’re doing it all the time and it’s free. The beg ponce.

Reactions: 15
If anyone has got there second accounts/back up accounts nows the time to open peoples eyes on the pretty little thing tiktok post about her because Eden can't delete the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving the comments so much and there’s a lot of “what?! I didn’t know that, I really liked her” so hopefully her “fan”s eyes are finally beginning to open

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember who did her eyelashes? I was just watching her live and someone asked why she had taken them off and she said that apparently she had a panic attack during her appointment so they weren’t finished and then when she asked if she could go back before an event she has, the eyelash lady posted something slagging her off on insta.
Apparently Eden texted at 11pm and the eyelash tech wasn’t happy about it and Eden was saying ‘just because I text you at 11pm doesn’t mean you have to reply’ she’s SO entitled eurgh

I found it!
I watched her live when she was in the hair dressers the other day getting her high pony and she was total slagging off the eyelash girl, considering she probs didn’t pay full for it as always and it’s someone’s business it was bang out of order!
moaning that she wasn’t chatty enough, probably because she was concentrating and worried if anything wasn’t perfect she would slate her anyway.
standard Eden though, rude as duck with no consideration for others!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have a decent enough reason to be slagging'eyelash' woman.This infuriates me,after what all these small business' have been through this past year struggling,for her to slag them off and (possibly lose them money)through people questioning the business now because of her immature and selfish personality.Shes a waste of a 'white skin'.(I'm not racist so hope no one takes offence by my comment).
Who the fuk does she think she is?Im making dinner now then I'm on my way over to plt to comment😏

First time commenting on Eden’s thread and I don’t even follow her on Tiktok but she’s never off my FYP 🙈 I just don’t think she comes across as the confident and powerful woman / bad witch she thinks she’s portraying… to me it’s an arrogant girl with a superiority complex

Reactions: 8

I’ve never cringed more in my entire life. She is such a bad actress, how she’s apparently a actress and been on stage, I believe is a lie. The only act she does is her entire life..

Reactions: 6
I wish her fans would come to tattle and have a read that would be funny

I’ve never cringed more in my entire life. She is such a bad actress, how she’s apparently a actress and been on stage, I believe is a lie. The only act she does is her entire life..
I found some evidence of being in shows on her Facebook 😂

After her reading PLT's comments on her,she will defo be urgently trying to contact them to get them deleted.I hope PLT open their eyes to how much people don't like her, and funk her off.We need to be getting some good comments in guys,she doesn't deserve a bleeping platform.The words from her mouth "I deserve a blue tick",are still ringing in my brain😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.