Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s recap the Madi situation. A 14 year old girl has a fan page for Eden. Eden has got quite close with the girl who runs it and was regularly talking to her on and off social media. Even dual live streaming with her on Instagram. Madi’s Instagram is still open to this day so if we get any newbies you can still watch the live streams where Madi is being rude to her mum because she doesn’t want to drive 2 hours to walk around a shopping centre where she has a 50-50 chance of seeing Eden. I heard there was speculation Eden had messaged Madi’s parents, is this true?

Reactions: 11
Just seen Eden's tiktok about bowling...meanwhile Josh and Kimberley are sat there like 😳🤦 after they've been bowling 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bless Eden for thinking she’s doing something, doing something being at “a club” eating a salad, clubs aren’t open babe. What you’re at, is a bar. Bless her for trying to get back into everybody’s good books after slagging Freya off on live earlier.. imagine being at that bar looking over and seeing that lanky streak of piss eating a salad, dancing sat down and eating like a woman with her mouth open. I’d leave automatically

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bless Eden for thinking she’s doing something, doing something being at “a club” eating a salad, clubs aren’t open babe. What you’re at, is a bar. Bless her for trying to get back into everybody’s good books after slagging Freya off on live earlier.. imagine being at that bar looking over and seeing that lanky streak of piss eating a salad, dancing sat down and eating like a woman with her mouth open. I’d leave automatically
I was thinking the exact same of her acting the hero to all those children who rely on her to do eat with me. She has gone out of her way to do it even though she has plans. In the words of Eden - oh bless her.

She gets on my last nerve

Reactions: 4
She’s got a ponytail?? What happened to loving the Bob?

What was she saying about Freya?

She’s got a ponytail?? What happened to loving the Bob?

What was she saying about Freya?
She wasn’t happy that Freya was having second thoughts about going out because she felt ugly… she was trying so hard not to slag her off but she obviously wasn’t doing very well it was on her live earlier

Then she tried to face time Freya and Freya didn’t pick up so Eden said something like “suit yourself then”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mad how she's got crippling anxiety and can't understand Freya's social anxiety. Maybe because Eden's definitely isn't real

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mad how she's got crippling anxiety and can't understand Freya's social anxiety. Maybe because Eden's definitely isn't real
I have anxiety and I can only mange going out once every month or so. Crowds are a big no no. If I do go out it’s for a meal with a couple of friends but going out every day and night would be mentally exhausting

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t happy that Freya was having second thoughts about going out because she felt ugly… she was trying so hard not to slag her off but she obviously wasn’t doing very well it was on her live earlier

Then she tried to face time Freya and Freya didn’t pick up so Eden said something like “suit yourself then”
I wish she said “suit yourself then” but she didn’t.. Freya didn’t pick up as she was clearly panicking about not feeling or looking good and didn’t want to go, and because she didn’t pick up Eden said “ok duck yourself then” which I just find so rude to say about your own sister. Freya is always there for Eden, driving her around and when Eden is having a bad mental health day, Freya is there to be there for her and try and lighten the mood, but it doesn’t seem Eden is the same with Freya.
EVERY GIRL is the same before going out. It’s called anxiety, and for someone like Eden who claims she struggles badly, she should know. We can’t all love ourselves as much as Eden loves herself!! She should be ashamed tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not shocked that she doesn't give a fuk about Freya's feelings.Freya is her joey, and iv noticed Freya is abit ditzy aswell,easy to take advantage of and manipulate.Everyone has always said,even on here aswell that Freya is the nice one.But after the past couple of lives I've seen her in,she's come across as a bitchy,nasty, childish shitbag.Eden uses her just like she uses everyone else around her.Plus with the Madi situation,I'm still wandering why Madis mum told her to block Eden,Yas and Freya and the mum,but telling her to block contact with Acer aswell(I think she might have been playing online games with him after school),comes across as a very strong punishment,so whatever happend was serious enough to be blocking a child aswell 🤔

I don't know why people moan for a new thread then stay on the old one 😂
It's because sometimes u forget there's a new thread so when u check yr messages, the likes,quotes etc still come up in the old thread,and u just reply forgetting the new one.Thats what's happened to me twice now since I've been on here.When u get use to being on here u know what's going on,and it's automatic to keep an eye out for the new thread.😎

Last edited:
did we ever see any videos of her fans using her tan? like actually using it before and afters not just unboxing it when it came?

Reactions: 5
I think ddg were more excited to be involved with Eden they did loads of tiktoks about it I find that kinda weird

Reactions: 3
If her anxiety was as bad as she says it is,she shouldn't dare comment negatively about someone elses, so slagging Freya off,tells me alot about her character.
Plus I did post a screenshot of a 12yr old rubbing the tan on herself,but she didn't post a follow up video of what she looked like after.I think we all know why that is😏

Reactions: 8
I know that in my area some clubs are open but it’s only if they have enough room for tables as you have to be seated the only time you can get up is for a fag, toilet and to leave but no clubs sells food 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.