Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commented this back to Yaz’ comment on the PLT post and was immediately blocked by her… Does she not realise that deleting our comments and blocking us when we bring up actual facts makes her seem even more sus?

The whole family is shady asf
Look how smug she looks from getting ‘famous’ from taking advantage of young kids 🤢

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen yazmins latest tiktok about trolls
When she said how TikTok should stop allowing people to make ‘trolling’ accounts and how everyone should have to sign up using ID… 😳

Why is that? So we can’t call out her and her family on their bullshit without getting blocked in seconds? I don’t see any other tiktokers currently having this problem?Mhm…

Edit: It made me laugh when ‘Yaz’ was like “if you can be anything be fkin kind” then went onto saying “what did you do today? write on someone’s video you look tit😂Loool, why is this family so dramatic? I don’t think any of us have ever commented that… All we’re doing is bringing up and noticing their strange behaviour and if they don’t like that then maybe they should work on themselves or just leave tiktok? It’s just a thought

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Someone deleted one of the comments about madi on the PLT video, I had commented and my comment isn’t posted as a reply any more

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone deleted one of the comments about madi on the PLT video, I had commented and my comment isn’t posted as a reply any more
Ah, well at least PLT have a little taster of what Eden is actually like and hopefully it’ll put them off her in the future!

Reactions: 2
When’s the next upload on tiktok😂🤣 @ghostguy
just catching up with everything on here!
I’m waiting it out, I don’t want them to remove my page as everyone’s seem to be getting removed. Any ideas feel free to quote me! I just need facts and it’s painful watching Eden’s tiktoks 😂 I try but it’s so boring

• Haha
Not to go all Karen on the situation but in the PLT podcast they asked what she would be doing if tiktok didn’t exist and she replied “serving life in jail for stalking my ex” …

Could you imagine the uproar it would cause if a man came on the podcast and said the same thing? People would be going to town on him.. So why is Eden any different? Like the other person said, it’s just odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not to go all Karen on the situation but in the PLT podcast they asked what she would be doing if tiktok didn’t exist and she replied “serving life in jail for stalking my ex” …

Could you imagine the uproar it would cause if a man came on the podcast and said the same thing? People would be going to town on him.. So why is Eden any different? Like the other person said, it’s just odd.
It was the swearing for me too. I mean I have a bit of a potty mouth but would never dream of swearing on a podcast

Reactions: 3
The thread of comments is me and I don't think it's brutal at all, it's 100% true and I stand by it. She's a predator, simple.
It's pretty tame compared to what could be said about her.
She's now duped 2 brands, and I don't get how people don't wise up to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was keeping an eye on a comment about madi and it's been deleted by PLT too

Reactions: 3
Why's Yaz talking like that? DIZZGUSTENGGGGG, EEEEEDIOTS. What the duck is that all about? Talk properly. Tuck your teeth in duck sake

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.