Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This edit has me in stitches. Tbf she does look more soulless than usual and her eyes are struggling to open, I wonder if she’s been on the ol’ wacky backy 🤨🤣

Reactions: 3

This edit has me in stitches. Tbf she does look more soulless than usual and her eyes are struggling to open, I wonder if she’s been on the ol’ wacky backy 🤨🤣
She'll end up blocking that fan account for making that video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is she hanging out with Nadia Essex when she hates trolls?
That nadia essex,have u read her thread from the start,plus wenever iv watched her insta lives shes always pissed and slagging people off.Shes so sneaky and manipulative,ruthless mean girl,bitchy woman and i cant stand her.The lies shes told is off the scale ,and shes desperately trying to get her reputation back after bleeping it up with her evil ways.
Remember if a new thread is made can someone stick it here for us xx

Reactions: 2
Does Eden know who Nadia Essex is ? Oh dear Eden wants fame we get it but she ain’t gonna become famous by hanging out with Nadia.

Nadia must love anyone named Eden at that.
Eden and Nadia are made for each other fame hungry twats

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's definitely an ex druggie then!!
Not defending her but she's never said she isn't a recovering addict. Even Eden has said in the past her sister had an addiction

Does Eden know who Nadia Essex is ? Oh dear Eden wants fame we get it but she ain’t gonna become famous by hanging out with Nadia.

Nadia must love anyone named Eden at that.
Eden and Nadia are made for each other fame hungry twats
I wondered that.. And fancy encouraging people to go buy Nadia's book. Only use for that is toilet paper or lining for a cage either way will get covered in the 💩 it deserves. Vile human being. Makes sense Eden would be all over her. Really going to do her image well. Not.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure Eden is aware of who she is, I think she tried to get her on her mental health lives. I'd make a new thread but I don't know what to title it and I don't know how to report this one to get closed. Someone else can do it lol

• Haha
I'm sure Eden is aware of who she is, I think she tried to get her on her mental health lives. I'd make a new thread but I don't know what to title it and I don't know how to report this one to get closed. Someone else can do it lol
create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines - order the thread by most liked posts by clicking "most liked" at the top of the page. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.

create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines - order the thread by most liked posts by clicking "most liked" at the top of the page. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.
I’d do it but I don’t have the access

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.