Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Harvey girls should think twice before pulling these stupid faces for a video, because putting them into slow motion and print screening them to uploading them on here for our entertainment is my daily satisfaction. Maybe they’ll think twice next time.. 😂😂😂
I always thought that thing above Yaz’ lip was a mole and not a piercing... Who would- & WHY would anyone want a Jeremy Kyle signature piercing on their face?

Yikes, it’s 2021, not 2004

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wayne is definitely all about followers, likes and views. I’ve never come across someone as beggy as he is. My friend told me how he had followed him on TikTok and because he didn’t follow back, he unfollowed within seconds 😂 imagine being that type of person, being someone who follows and because you don’t follow back, they unfollow 🤢 anything for the followers up. BEGGY CRINGE
There’s a thread for Wayne

Reactions: 2
She had her extensions out, to then have a high pony at the weekend, to then have her extensions back in again. Damn.

And the secret to her hair? What is her hair? It's 60% fake 😂😅

And well, just because 🤣
I'm s
Yaz felt worried for Niall? Who was on love island 3 years ago... Weird.
Her and Eden only comment on z listers lives,they think making friends with anyone famous at all will benefit them in some way🙄

Can anyone else just not get over the madi situation or is it just me? Like I just think it’s really weird and something doesn’t add up…

Reactions: 8
Can anyone else just not get over the madi situation or is it just me? Like I just think it’s really weird and something doesn’t add up…
It’s weird how all of that drama went down, Eden got a “ban” so she said and Madi announced she was having a “break” and hadn’t returned ?! Like maybe her parents have said no, like enough is enough which I don’t blame them because Eden is far too much and I wouldn’t want my children watching someone like that. I’d rather them watch people like Ellie Darby or you tubers who do make up etc..

Reactions: 3
I swear I read in here that she said she never feels better than with a Bob and black hair lol
😂 it’s the absolute statements she delivers defensively for me. You can’t get aggy with. the constant questions and statements from the tweens although any engagement is good engagement eh…. ‘You do you hun’ ; ‘where’s the green’?, where’s the black? It’s long, it’s short, 🤣🤣🤣 .. I am verrry indecisive and i get ‘so what if she changes her mind’ but this is another level … first world problems of a Tiktok influencer 😂😂

Reactions: 2
What is Maddies Instagram? I’m so sick of Eden I just want to lay her out I try not watch her because she just winds me up her face just annoys me, she’s a spoilt little brat that needs knocking down a peg or 5 and as for yaz don’t get me started

Reactions: 1
What is Maddies Instagram? I’m so sick of Eden I just want to lay her out I try not watch her because she just winds me up her face just annoys me, she’s a spoilt little brat that needs knocking down a peg or 5 and as for yaz don’t get me started
Madi.eden

Just here to say she is so bleeping boring now,same old same old.Boreing!Not many comments on her posts anymore either,so I’m not the only one bored.

Reactions: 1
That girls got commitment issues, she can’t even keep one hair style for long so I dread to think what she’s like when it comes to men

Reactions: 4
I think she wants the green back because people probably don’t recognise her as much without it - its like when she goes out and makes sure she’s wearing a bright green blazer or trainers. It’s all people know her for

Reactions: 11
On the video where Cali goes to her room I don’t understand the need to talk about her toys once again to kids… Cali obviously went to the room and came back because we didn’t see Cali go to the bag so what’s the point in mentioning it at all? Because shes a perv who wants to talk about sex with children

Does anyone remember when Eden got her sex toys out for loads of kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.