Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her live she's saying how amazing she is at driving and had ten lessons before covid hit and that her instructor said she would be ready for her test ASAP and he's not there to get more money out of her...

So... Why hasn't she taken the test then? 😂

Reactions: 7
Someone on Eden’s live just asked why she doesn’t do sign language in any of her videos anymore and she replied saying that she “can’t caption a 3 minute video”… I’m pretty sure she can still type CC over her videos for her Deaf audience? She’s just so self obsessed and lazy at this point.

Reactions: 8
Eden on live trying to get people to use her code and buy a hair brush😂😭… Clutching onto straws are we Eden?…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I know you guys mentioned it somewhere but 3 days ago she got her lash extensions and now they're gone?! Say what!

Reactions: 3
Who’s commented on the pretty little thing video and been blocked by Eden? Cause same..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shes such a hyprocrite..
just posted about being kind towards the people on love island on her story but 20 minutes earlier she was slagging off some of the girls on the show on her live!
FD9095B9-0B68-4662-9CDC-4F0103F45E71.png

Reactions: 2
“If they’re good enough for @edenharvzofficial then they’re good enough for you😉” This sentence alone made my toes curl.

Also, what’s with the weird cringey face Eden pulls while ‘trying’ to advertise the comb.😂😭 I feel soooo embarrassed for her at this point, I’m literally getting second hand embarrassment from watching this video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
In advance: Hello and welcome to all newbies who have come from the PLT TikTok comments. Get yourself a large drink, sit down and have your eyes opened!

P.s. make sure you read the older threads too for some right corkers 😉🤫

Reactions: 10
In advance: Hello and welcome to all newbies who have come from the PLT TikTok comments. Get yourself a large drink, sit down and have your eyes opened!

P.s. make sure you read the older threads too for some right corkers 😉🤫
You took the words out my mouth,I’m gnna in my comment tell em to read threads from the start then make a decision.😂

I mean, that PS hair extensions have a nerve selling a scrunchie for £15. The same ones you can buy in Primark, or on ebay for like a few pounds.. like ok? Their satin.. your point being? Why they so expensive?

And of course Eden will brag about the brushes and combs, it’s her best friends company so she says, the same company who do her hair all the time completely free.. even the crappy hair dos that she must have for “big events” because she’s too lazy to do them herself.. you can legit buy the same brushes and combs for a few pound online….

“If they’re good enough for @edenharvzofficial then they’re good enough for you😉” This sentence alone made my toes curl.

Also, what’s with the weird cringey face Eden pulls while ‘trying’ to advertise the comb.😂😭 I feel soooo embarrassed for her at this point, I’m literally getting second hand embarrassment from watching this video.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the eye fluttering … ecstasy? I think pain … her poor roots and hair is screaming stop touching meeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
This is just awful, imagine working for another company when the last one you worked for hasn’t even bothered to ship out people’s orders of fake fan which they ordered weeks ago after it was launched.

All Eden sees is “££££” over people’s heads, it’s disgusting. If I was in her position I wouldn’t work with anyone until my fans had been sorted out with what they had brought.

Attachments

• Wow
Eden - my lash tech is amazing especially with my anxiety. Also Eden, slagging off her lash tech because she couldn’t finish her lashes with her being anxious.

Eden - this black hair and bob is just me I feel like me again so nobody make comments about the green hair. Also Eden, green hairs back I feel like me again!

She’s so two faced and such a bloody liar 🤥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.