Wayneyygagaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gay “best friend” of Edenharvz. Does drag for a hobby. Massive irritation 😂

I find Wayne really annoying! He loves himself so much. On his lives he never has many people in there but he is often ignoring comments or just sit there on his phone while people are talking to him. He licks Eden’s arse far too much and is always doing things for her including reminding her to take her pill everyday...I’m sure she can set a reminder on her phone for that. If they’re on live together he is quite often telling her fans what they can and can’t say or do.
He thinks he’s some kind of celebrity and tells people off for screen shotting or screen recording his lives. I find him too irritating to watch now but the last live i watched of his he had asked someone to screen record him doing something but he made anyone else that wasn’t that 1 specific person delete the recording.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He’s currently on live wearing his own merch-a hoodie with a picture of him in drag on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So... you’ve just talked about all this tit he does for Eden... can we back track now? Why is he still trying to say he’s gay? I think it’s obvious as duck he’d turn for Eden and I think Eden knows it. He’s like her little puppy dog it’s actually really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I joined his live last night.. “oh bless me... “oh bless you”... what a surprise he is copying Eden because he feels left out once again. Eden asked him to do it once and now his saying it all the time when it’s not even part of his thing to do so. It’s a thing between Eden and Freya. Saddo.

Reactions: 4
So... you’ve just talked about all this tit he does for Eden... can we back track now? Why is he still trying to say he’s gay? I think it’s obvious as duck he’d turn for Eden and I think Eden knows it. He’s like her little puppy dog it’s actually really weird
Never paid much attention to him really apart from when he joins Eden's lives and I've maybe gone over to his after as well but I'm sure he's definitely very much gay :ROFLMAO: but I know what you mean with the amount he kisses her arse you'd think he would. I went over to a live of his once when Eden's ended and he must of said 'Eden's my bestfriend' about ten times (although minutes later he was telling people not to ask about Eden, it's his live not hers o_O) I do think the relationship is very one sided and a bit of a strange one really but without her he'd be no where or no one on tik tok so suppose he's got his following from her if nothing else..

I will be honest I really do like Wayne, I have noticed when he is on his own and doing his own stuff we see the real Wayne and I like that.

I love his makeup he’s so talented and he could be successful of that , he could teach Eden some tips lol.

I think if he distanced himself from Eden he would be successful and he would have gained his own following.
He had a fabulous job money coming in and he could have gone somewhere, and when he did work he was always distracted by what Eden was probs doing.

He has got sucked into the world of social
Media and he can’t get it and any aspirations or anything he had has now gone.

He is Eden’s personal PA who will do Eden’s dirty work and get sacked off and he will he all alone.

That’s the sad reality of it really.

I just hope Wayne comes out on top and become so much more successful then Eden.

Never paid much attention to him really apart from when he joins Eden's lives and I've maybe gone over to his after as well but I'm sure he's definitely very much gay :ROFLMAO: but I know what you mean with the amount he kisses her arse you'd think he would. I went over to a live of his once when Eden's ended and he must of said 'Eden's my bestfriend' about ten times (although minutes later he was telling people not to ask about Eden, it's his live not hers o_O) I do think the relationship is very one sided and a bit of a strange one really but without her he'd be no where or no one on tik tok so suppose he's got his following from her if nothing else..

I've followed wayne for a long time he isn't as innocent as people make out trying to blame eden for the way he acts, he has always been self absorbed and only ever cared about himself, why do you think he sticks around with eden because of the clout and numbers he gets, he know fully well he users her I'm sorry but he's no saint, I've seen him talk to young girls in the worst ways and he also tries to jump on all edens attention so he can get a following, as for the lives he does drunk and half dressed on an app where children follow is beyond me talk about promoting bad behaviour, every time hes live with someone they never get a word in edge ways because if its not about him he duna care,
He is old enough to know when he is being played and make his own mind up, he is just another clout chaser tryna ride of everyone elses "fame"

Side note he is improving with his makeup and drag looks I applaud him for those

I've followed wayne for a long time he isn't as innocent as people make out trying to blame eden for the way he acts, he has always been self absorbed and only ever cared about himself, why do you think he sticks around with eden because of the clout and numbers he gets, he know fully well he users her I'm sorry but he's no saint, I've seen him talk to young girls in the worst ways and he also tries to jump on all edens attention so he can get a following, as for the lives he does drunk and half dressed on an app where children follow is beyond me talk about promoting bad behaviour, every time hes live with someone they never get a word in edge ways because if its not about him he duna care,
He is old enough to know when he is being played and make his own mind up, he is just another clout chaser tryna ride of everyone elses "fame"

Side note he is improving with his makeup and drag looks I applaud him for those
Totally agree, he is so “me, me, me”. When Eden went off a live once crying and people were asking if she was ok he was really rude to them saying not to ask about her and that it was his live. Whenever that happens he’s like “don’t come over to my live talking about Eden”. I hate how self absorbed he is, it’s such an ugly personality trait.
I don’t often watch his lives because he really pisses me off but I watched a couple while I was bored and he was talking about being an extra in Harry Potter. Whoever he was live with didn’t care at all but he kept talking about it anyway, basically talking over the other person.
He comes across very desperate when it comes to men too and they always seem to be a lot younger than him. Then he goes live with them all the time while he’s interested in them which is really dull to watch as it’s basically like watching 2 people FaceTime with each other. Never seems to get to the point of a relationship though

I did watch one of his lives the other day and Eden was live with some boy and Wayne’s face looked SO jealous when he watched 5 seconds of the live. He rolled his eyes and turned it off, I wonder if he’s jealous of Eden having other friends etc. I just find Eden’s attitude towards him so 30% and she will say a simple ‘love ya’ and he will say ‘I love you so much’ it comes across so much almost creepy. When supporters comment on his lives he seems so full of himself with replies almost as if half the questions are just bothering him by asking him what makeup look he’s doing etc..

Also can I add - most of Wayne’s MODs seem like actual obsessed freaks, everything someone asks him they either jump on them like a pack of dogs like YOU CANT ASK THAT or answer for Wayne 🤣

Why the hell have I just found this? Wayne Wayne Wayne as fake as Eden but obsessed with Eden! Anyone remember when he was going to move into her house? Begs for money all the time saying how he hasn’t eaten etc etc lies just as much as Eden another one who lives in a hovel

I feel like this is just him trying to be like Eden but I’m cringing so much

I feel like this is just him trying to be like Eden but I’m cringing so much
I don’t understand it, how these content creators force themselves to cry for views and likes, also people who take peoples of themselves crying. Like why

Anyone else find that Deanna and Holly REALLY irritating. They are so far up his arse!! That Deanna.. she’s horrible about her child.. if it’s that much of an inconvenience to you give her to someone else.. the things she just writes just to make a convo is so awkward and embarrassing! That Holly keeps saying how much she fancies him.. sweetheart he’s gay and looks extremely awkward whenever you say it!

I love Wayne but I can’t watch his lives anymore,it’s turned into the Wayne and hollyemmma show. Everytime I go on TT all I see is him and her, is she his new Eden ?

It’s quite boring watching them sitting there talking about who knows what.

I love Wayne but I can’t watch his lives anymore,it’s turned into the Wayne and hollyemmma show. Everytime I go on TT all I see is him and her, is she his new Eden ?

It’s quite boring watching them sitting there talking about who knows what.
I think he is getting bored of them, you can see it in his face. I like watching Wayne too.