Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the previews for that pretty little thing podcast like what the actual duck, is she bleeping ok in the head? Firstly, she swears. SHOCK. She just had to mention Imodium again. She apparently is “bleeping strong”. She said she is “very very strong, resilient, independent and successful who don’t need no man” SUCCESSFUL WHERE? The witch was looking at herself in the mirror behind the camera the bleeping whole time. Vain little witch

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember who did her eyelashes? I was just watching her live and someone asked why she had taken them off and she said that apparently she had a panic attack during her appointment so they weren’t finished and then when she asked if she could go back before an event she has, the eyelash lady posted something slagging her off on insta.
Apparently Eden texted at 11pm and the eyelash tech wasn’t happy about it and Eden was saying ‘just because I text you at 11pm doesn’t mean you have to reply’ she’s SO entitled eurgh

I found it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember who did her eyelashes? I was just watching her live and someone asked why she had taken them off and she said that apparently she had a panic attack during her appointment so they weren’t finished and then when she asked if she could go back before an event she has, the eyelash lady posted something slagging her off on insta.
Apparently Eden texted at 11pm and the eyelash tech wasn’t happy about it and Eden was saying ‘just because I text you at 11pm doesn’t mean you have to reply’ she’s SO entitled eurgh

I found it!
I heard this and also went looking for it 🤣🤣

Imodium to save the day 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

When I first joined Eden was talking about Imodium and that’s all people were discussing - it’s ridiculous

She’s talking about how she’s going to the ‘opening’ of London in the sky as if it hasn’t been there for ages and saying how she’s getting it for free when other people pay hundreds

Someone commented saying that Eden is the most independent person she’s ever met.
Eden - who lives at home with her parents and has her sister clean up after her. Also the same girl who can’t spend a day by herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1DC13352-316D-4EFE-9029-FD8801C5FC89.png

She’s just asked what everyone’s job was then looked away and started doing her makeup! Why go live if you can’t be arsed to interact with your followers!

Reactions: 8
When I first joined Eden was talking about Imodium and that’s all people were discussing - it’s ridiculous

She’s talking about how she’s going to the ‘opening’ of London in the sky as if it hasn’t been there for ages and saying how she’s getting it for free when other people pay hundreds

Someone commented saying that Eden is the most independent person she’s ever met.
Eden - who lives at home with her parents and has her sister clean up after her. Also the same girl who can’t spend a day by herself.
Also the same girl that has everything handed to her on a plate and gets freebies left right and centre so doesn’t pay for a thing

Reactions: 4
She just said she can’t have a 9-5 job because they have no right to tell her what days and times she could be there, which she blamed on being an Aquarius.
I’m an Aquarius and I’ve had a good work ethic since I was 15, don’t blame being lazy on your star sign

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
71F7B53F-204D-4D18-811B-ECC5C1709AE6.png

People are still waiting for there tan too! She need to be accountable for it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This podcast is something else. Apparently if she doesn’t put out eat with mes she gets parents in her inbox asking her. And stopped in the street for helping their kids eat. Wtf. She was like I never miss a day even if it’s a cup of tea. She’s missed loads lately lol

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I can't stand people who have no respect for other people time. Just because her hairdressers runs around and wipes her arse not everyone else in a service job will.

Reactions: 5
She just said she can’t have a 9-5 job because they have no right to tell her what days and times she could be there, which she blamed on being an Aquarius.
I’m an Aquarius and I’ve had a good work ethic since I was 15, don’t blame being lazy on your star sign

Wtf?!

Reactions: 2
What a bleeping shambles that live was.. bragging about going to “an event for free” which costs hundreds.. talking about Imodium AGAIN.. saying how she’s changed into a confident person and slagging off her lash tech for apparently doing a story about her 🤣 ive never heard such tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5

U Havnt found it no?🤔
Apparently this is about josh. Last I remember people on here though he was alright lol
Iv seen a different side to josh,I've been thinking this for a while.Iv seen him on a few Insta lives,and he came across as a bit of an arrogant twit.Swearing his head off,cocky in front of the lads.Hes not all sweetness and light👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.