Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiplurkerx

Mad how she's got crippling anxiety and can't understand Freya's social anxiety. Maybe because Eden's definitely isn't real

• Heart
Reactions: 26

narcissamalfoy

Omg guys this has been bugging me for ages and I just realised who Sofia reminds me of.. if you’ve all seen American Pie, Stiflers mom?
4B368363-3C12-43F2-ADAE-2B312B517637.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

amyb

I feel so sorry for Madi’s mum,she was so genuine and concerned about her child. As a mother I would of thought Freya would of showed some compassion however she was just downright rude!!

Reactions: 20
She just said she can’t have a 9-5 job because they have no right to tell her what days and times she could be there, which she blamed on being an Aquarius.
I’m an Aquarius and I’ve had a good work ethic since I was 15, don’t blame being lazy on your star sign

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Laurenjm92

Freya posting those screenshots has literally cleared nothing up and just made herself look like a divvy because her responses to the mum are so half arsed lol

Reactions: 16

glittr148

Not to go all Karen on the situation but in the PLT podcast they asked what she would be doing if tiktok didn’t exist and she replied “serving life in jail for stalking my ex” …

Could you imagine the uproar it would cause if a man came on the podcast and said the same thing? People would be going to town on him.. So why is Eden any different? Like the other person said, it’s just odd.

• Wow

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
These Harvey girls should think twice before pulling these stupid faces for a video, because putting them into slow motion and print screening them to uploading them on here for our entertainment is my daily satisfaction. Maybe they’ll think twice next time.. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I don't think those messages needed to be shared. She's 14 and now one of her worst moments is plastered online forever. Freya couldn't have shown less empathy if she tried. All that needed to be said is that they've spoke to Madis mum, they didn't realise how serious the fan behaviour had got & they are resolving it privately.

Reactions: 15

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
Bless Eden for thinking she’s doing something, doing something being at “a club” eating a salad, clubs aren’t open babe. What you’re at, is a bar. Bless her for trying to get back into everybody’s good books after slagging Freya off on live earlier.. imagine being at that bar looking over and seeing that lanky streak of piss eating a salad, dancing sat down and eating like a tramp with her mouth open. I’d leave automatically

• Haha

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
We all know she only got the green back for attention because she knows full well that she doesn’t get “‘noticed” as much. It’s pathetic. How long until it’s her followers fault again? Just like everything else is her followers fault. Something is Wayne’s fault. Something is Hayley’s fault. Something is Freya and Sof’s fault. She needs to grow the fuck up. More to life than her fucking hair. It’s alright when you’re doing it all the time and it’s free. The beg ponce.

pickle99

This photo has me in fits of laughter, the amount of photoshop gone into that !! I mean we know shes butters in real life, these enhancements make her look like a man !

Not even photoshop does her wonders
My husband lived by her for a while with work and he said she looks NOTHING like her pictures and videos it’s all very very edited. He also has a friend who’s slept with her (a lot of people have) and she wears ass pads…

• Haha
  • Wow

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
Freya hasn’t given a flying fuck the comeback this will have on Madi now, what if she gets bullied at school now? Actually self harms or does something else? Like who does she think she is exposing messages like that, this could cause the girl so much trouble now and she’s only 14!!!!!! Eden is fucking 23 and can handle what is thrown at her. Get a grip. Freya has only done that because it’s an embarrassment on the name they have and embarrassing cause it’s the truth they don’t want nobody knowing!! Obviously scared that the money will stop coming in and they’ll be exposed for what they really are. Would be such a shame for Eden to have to go back to 9-5 considering how much she hates it. I hope PLT don’t collab with her now.

Freckles

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Yaz is going to see them all. So it’ll be Freya 👋 Yaz is back and needs to spend every second with Eden so they can make more cringe tik toks and to gain some more clout from her.
imagine being 28 and spending your days making cringe TikToks and copying your little sister 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Finally feel like myself again" you said that about the black you utter fucking cockwomble, fuck off ya bellend no ones ever annoyed me more than her

• Haha
Reactions: 13