Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch Eden live, I find her mentally exhausting to watch 😂 but calling her sister out for having anxiety on going out, how bloody rude. She thinks she’s funny when she’s like ‘go duck yourself’ but in reality it’s bloody horrible, especially with how much Freya does for her.
Back into the Madi thing (sorry, I miss a lot of things on Eden, I just can’t stand her videos) when did her mum say she was basically exploiting young girls? Was this on tiktok or Insta?

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch Eden live, I find her mentally exhausting to watch 😂 but calling her sister out for having anxiety on going out, how bloody rude. She thinks she’s funny when she’s like ‘go duck yourself’ but in reality it’s bloody horrible, especially with how much Freya does for her.
Back into the Madi thing (sorry, I miss a lot of things on Eden, I just can’t stand her videos) when did her mum say she was basically exploiting young girls? Was this on tiktok or Insta?
Madi was quoting her mom she was talking to her mom on a live and said something like “you just think Eden’s weird” and something about exploiting young girls but I can’t listen to that whole video again to find the exact quote 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really aggs me how Eden got herself ‘famous’ for starting EWE without taking onboard what it would actually entail ... You still see her brainwashed fans commenting underneath her videos calling Eden perfect and whatever ..Yet she doesn’t even bother to take 2 seconds out of her precious life to thank them or even give them a little compliment which she knows would make their day? it’s just such weird behaviour from someone who apparently cares so much about people’s mental health...

Haven't been on here in ages because I just don't watch her anymore but look at this shite. A guy on my fyp doing a video to play if your in a taxi and unsafe and this is what yazmin has wrote.
sorry but I just had to comment... Why on earth do they have it in their head that they were the first people on the planet to “help” people with their MH issues? They were not and Its embarrassing.

Yaz could’ve just scrolled past the post..

^^ The comments already been deleted, after 2 minutes... wow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really aggs me how Eden got herself ‘famous’ for starting EWE without taking onboard what it would actually entail ... You still see her brainwashed fans commenting underneath her videos calling Eden perfect and whatever ..Yet she doesn’t even bother to take 2 seconds out of her precious life to thank them or even give them a little compliment which she knows would make their day? it’s just such weird behaviour from someone who apparently cares so much about people’s mental health...

sorry but I just had to comment... Why on earth do they have it in their head that they were the first people on the planet to “help” people with their MH issues? They were not and Its embarrassing.

Yaz could’ve just scrolled past the post..

^^ The comments already been deleted, after 2 minutes... wow
I think Yaz wrote this because Eden was apparently assaulted in a taxi - the details of which are a bit sketchy

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure yaz could delete comments on someone else's video so it just be the creator. I know it was suggested because Eden was "assaulted" in a taxi. But she claims she was to scared to even record the incident and faked a phone call with her dad? So surely another fake phone call wouldn't have stopped it. They can't see shite going past them for fear of wanting a bit

Reactions: 1
I think Yaz wrote this because Eden was apparently assaulted in a taxi - the details of which are a bit sketchy
Ah tbf that sucks, but if that’s the case surely Yaz would’ve piped up and mentioned that I was in the wrong as their family LOVE making people feel bad for them??... Instead she just blocked & deleted my comment? Very weird

I'm not sure yaz could delete comments on someone else's video so it just be the creator. I know it was suggested because Eden was "assaulted" in a taxi. But she claims she was to scared to even record the incident and faked a phone call with her dad? So surely another fake phone call wouldn't have stopped it. They can't see shite going past them for fear of wanting a bit
I think Yaz deleted her own comment under that mans video as my account is blocked from Yaz and I can’t find her comment anywhere on that mans post 😔

Wait wait wait. Why the actual duck would Yasmin bring it up again? For what exactly? When eden was on the live the other day saying she doesn’t want to talk about it, and not to ask questions as she’s sat down and explained it all already.. Yasmin is a witch. Get the duck over yourself. Attention seeking family. bleeping bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 5
Freya seems to be having the kids less and less these days!
She’s too busy being Eden’s taxi driver, cleaner, babysitter for nights/days out (because Eden’s anxiety is sooooo bad never mind how anyone else feels) and just general slave!

I wonder if Eden ever asks anybody else what they want to do or how they feel?

did we ever see any videos of her fans using her tan? like actually using it before and afters not just unboxing it when it came?
No because they are 13 🤣

Haven't been on here in ages because I just don't watch her anymore but look at this shite. A guy on my fyp doing a video to play if your in a taxi and unsafe and this is what yazmin has wrote.
What is she doing lol. She does know she’s not a tiny channel no more and every comment gets seen. Just exposing stuff. Can see this family having a public argument online one day

Last edited:
Is no one in here friends with a journalist,that will investigate abit more and get our case in the paper??😂

She’s too busy being Eden’s taxi driver, cleaner, babysitter for nights/days out (because Eden’s anxiety is sooooo bad never mind how anyone else feels) and just general slave!

I wonder if Eden ever asks anybody else what they want to do or how they feel?
Freya and Eden both are lost,lazy souls.Freya had her kids young and has been spoilt so much by her parents,just like princess Eden.And that's gnna be Freya's life now as she hasn't trained for a career or a decent life.Spoilt to the point of 'this is my life now,I've had two kids so il just get on with bringing them up',and as I've fukall else to do il be Edens 'joey'.Eden has fallen into a 'tiktok career',and will now milk it as much as she can.Shes a spilt,arrogant,patronising,clueless mean girl,that will bumble through life.Plus it still pisses me off,that she said in a live a few was ago that she was raped.When we all know that she and her family have said she was assaulted.Im sorry if it sounds harsh,but it's like she's trying to get sympathy for views😡(and yes she said raped)?????

Last edited:
Is no one in here friends with a journalist,that will investigate abit more and get our case in the paper??😂

Freya and Eden both are lost,lazy souls.Freya had her kids young and has been spoilt so much by her parents,just like princess Eden.And that's gnna be Freya's life now as she hasn't trained for a career or a decent life.Spoilt to the point of 'this is my life now,I've had two kids so il just get on with bringing them up',and as I've fukall else to do il be Edens 'joey'.Eden has fallen into a 'tiktok career',and will now milk it as much as she can.Shes a spilt,arrogant,patronising,clueless mean girl,that will bumble through life.Plus it still pisses me off,that she said in a live a few was ago that she was raped.When we all know that she and her family have said she was assaulted.Im sorry if it sounds harsh,but it's like she's trying to get sympathy for views😡(and yes she said raped)?????
I don't know why the papers aren't in here stealing stories more often they used to do it on mums net all the time and this place is far juicer than monster mother in laws or neighbours parking on the drive

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen two people I follow with way less the amount of followers Eden has get verified this week and it’s made my week. I just love tik tok so much for not giving her that blue tick because I know how much it bothers her and how much she wants it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.