Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden once again saying she’s never drank alcohol 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I don’t drink anymore. I used to, stopped about 18 months ago. I don’t understand why people brag about it. (Other than me now 😂) just have a soft drink and get on with it 🙄

Reactions: 4
“Oh look, I’m having a Caesar salad in a club.”
duck OFF.
“Let’s go to the garden centre.”
duck OFF.
EWE was tit because yet again SWeden went out for dinner.
duck OFF.
I feel for hard of hearing fans that follow Eden, in this day and age everyone should CC if they’re in the public eye.

Reactions: 5
I cannot wait till she is banned from tt permanently,I'm surprised actually why it hasn't happened yet?Shes had enough bans and warnings,wtf is going on??
EDIT-She is still making tt money,so that has to b the reason why no permanent ban yet 🤔

Reactions: 5
I cannot wait till she is banned from tt permanently,I'm surprised actually why it hasn't happened yet?Shes had enough bans and warnings,wtf is going on??
EDIT-She is still making tt money,so that has to b the reason why no permanent ban yet 🤔
If she’s in the creator fund and gets banned form that she’s screwed - they won’t overturn a ban from the creator fund

Has anyone else noticed in Edens day in the life video, she basically whispers at the start and the end? I'm not hard of hearing but I can barely hear her, the fact she doesn't cc makes it even worse

Anyone know what happened with Manrika or what’s going on there I’ve not heard or seen anything on tiktok but seen it on here earlier

Reactions: 1
I Havnt watched any of Eden’s posts for a week now,and iv just been scrolling through.The post where her dad is talking to her about social media and she’s crying??Is he for real telling her that she’s a giver and not a taker,wtf??What exactly has she given to anyone that has helped her get to where she is?That pissed me off so much.😡He is deluded!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Oh look, I’m having a Caesar salad in a club.”
duck OFF.
“Let’s go to the garden centre.”
duck OFF.
EWE was tit because yet again SWeden went out for dinner.
duck OFF.
I feel for hard of hearing fans that follow Eden, in this day and age everyone should CC if they’re in the public eye.
Lmao, this is so funny that she thinks anyone over the age was 17 wants to see those types of videos. Like she knows she’s doing it for 12 year olds at this point 😂 why be in denial just own it

Reactions: 2
Bit off subject here,but I cant stand banterqueen,iv just been scrolling her posts and she was on about tiktokers thinking their something special,and if u strip tiktok away from them they are fukall,they just cry.And they wouldn’t giv u the steam off their shite.When she was waffling on,Eden came to mind.Tiktok isn’t real life and when she is stripped of her account,she will be distraught.It can’t come soon enough🤔

Reactions: 2
Finally unfollowed her, none of her videos are entertaining anymore she's not the same person i originally followed and i just skip most of them so i gave in and unfollowed

Reactions: 7
Bit off subject here,but I cant stand banterqueen,iv just been scrolling her posts and she was on about tiktokers thinking their something special,and if u strip tiktok away from them they are fukall,they just cry.And they wouldn’t giv u the steam off their shite.When she was waffling on,Eden came to mind.Tiktok isn’t real life and when she is stripped of her account,she will be distraught.It can’t come soon enough🤔
We aren't allowed threads about her anymore 😂. We had one for ages I was a regular none of us followed the rules 😅😅 they will still be on here somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 what happened enlighten us😂
It was last year we managed to get 14 juicy threads that are still in tiktoks tab to read. I don't think I got any warnings but the majority of the people posting weren't following the rules and I think the mods got sick of our tit and closed it down. I'm not sure if we'd be allowed to start one again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s only done the video today on TikTok because apparently it’s her best friend and she’s done so well, so nothing to do with the fact she doesn’t pay for absolutely duck all? She even said last night on live that BeautyWorks message her every 6 months, ask her what extensions she wants etc.. but if she wants any between the 6 months, she has to pay for them but she just uses her discount code.. I might start doing videos on TikTok, I might start doing eat with me videos eating like a horse, chewing with my mouth open, talking with a mouth foul, eating foul looking foods, burping, farting, swearing.. and maybe I’ll get what she gets? I’ll loose all dignity and respect at the same time😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.