Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst sat in the car on the school run I had a look and it’s over 2 weeks in a row she’s eaten out/takeaway. Yes I’m a saddo and I counted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So whilst sat in the car on the school run I had a look and it’s over 2 weeks in a row she’s eaten out/takeaway. Yes I’m a saddo and I counted.
It’s also been over 2 weeks since Madi was made to take a break - I wonder if she’s not allowed her account back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These Harvey girls should think twice before pulling these stupid faces for a video, because putting them into slow motion and print screening them to uploading them on here for our entertainment is my daily satisfaction. Maybe they’ll think twice next time.. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
These Harvey girls should think twice before pulling these stupid faces for a video, because putting them into slow motion and print screening them to uploading them on here for our entertainment is my daily satisfaction. Maybe they’ll think twice next time.. 😂😂😂
Why is she so aggressive 😂😂 there really is no need

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wayne is definitely all about followers, likes and views. I’ve never come across someone as beggy as he is. My friend told me how he had followed him on TikTok and because he didn’t follow back, he unfollowed within seconds 😂 imagine being that type of person, being someone who follows and because you don’t follow back, they unfollow 🤢 anything for the followers up. BEGGY CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 2

lying for no reason…yeh we know you do that literally 24/7!!
She honestly needs to chill on the teeth whitening feature, we all know her teeth ain’t that white. I CANNOT STAND THE WAY SHE EATS 😡 it actually infuriates me. Why does she need to show in her mouth what she’s eating and talking with her mouth full. It actually makes me heave so much

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna get nightmares now 😭😭. !! Poor Lee gotta wake up to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yaz felt worried for Niall? Who was on love island 3 years ago... Weird.

Reactions: 8
Nobody would even remember Niall if he wasn't posting about it on his tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.