Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they were shagging like rabbits before so doubt they will now.
i agree with this, i don't think they find each other attractive, she's obsessed yeah but that's coz he's her skivvy, his lil swimmers will be as pissed as him too, and if they are as lazy, they won't swim far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never mind missing a chapter - I feel like I’ve skipped a whole book. Yas posting with Lee and looks like she’s back in wales? And Eben and little legs have been awol and there is an apparent drink drive arrest. WHATS GOING ON

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s been deleting TikTok’s, she had over 650 a few weeks back bow showing just over 400

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been deleting TikTok’s, she had over 650 a few weeks back bow showing just over 400
I noticed this. Couldn't see hardly anything of Lloyd on her page, and alot of the tags have been removed. He's deleted Eden out of his bio too so something is definitely up 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe
I noticed this. Couldn't see hardly anything of Lloyd on her page, and alot of the tags have been removed. He's deleted Eden out of his bio too so something is definitely up 🙊
maybe she’s found out Yaz is having it off with Lloyd too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
i’m betting a christmas day come back. something about quality family time at christmas with no mention of anything. because surely she will spin it that if anyone dares ask her anything then they’re so sad for ‘trolling’ her at christmas

Reactions: 17
She can delete the evidence all she wants, it's all on tattle 😂😂😂😂 unlucky eedes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lloyd won’t be able to scrape back after this cause when you Google him a lot of the results are those chatgpt news articles about his alleged arrest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still in his Bio on Tiktok for me

Reactions: 2
she’s gonna come back flouncing about in elphabas cabbage green dress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.