Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am placing my bets on a new year comeback. She’ll bang on what an awful about what an awful year 2023 was, say they’ve taken time out for re-election and Lloyd will be tackling his addiction issues. In the meantime she’s prob trying to get knocked up as a backup plan in their comeback fails 🤨

Reactions: 27
I am placing my bets on a new year comeback. She’ll bang on what an awful about what an awful year 2023 was, say they’ve taken time out for re-election and Lloyd will be tackling his addiction issues. In the meantime she’s prob trying to get knocked up as a backup plan in their comeback fails 🤨
I imagined her coming back with a neck brace on begging for sympathy haha. Does anyone else think she will just sweep past whatever’s gone on and not acknowledge it at all??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually agree with you fully, I reckon they're shagging like rabbits to get pregnant for ✨ content ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’ll come back and read us the books from her Bible advent calendar again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe they were shagging like rabbits before so doubt they will now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or I think she's gonna come back and take on the 'problematic' influencer era, she'll just actually be her true self, she'll be a bleep and one of them that's like 'like it or lump it' and 'she doesn't care'

Reactions: 7
She's too obsessed with her image to be a like it or lump it type of person. She wants everyone to think she's innocent even when she's clearly not. They definitely cannot afford the shed though, where are they getting 1600 from. Lloyds dj gigs? He could be djing for local teen parties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really hope lloyd has ditched her. He's redeemable, she is not.
He's got addiction issues and the mental health stuff that goes along with that, she's just a bleep

Reactions: 10
I hate to have the image of them shagging like rabbits. But I imagine it’s like a chihuahua trying to hump a Great Dane.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's too obsessed with her image to be a like it or lump it type of person. She wants everyone to think she's innocent even when she's clearly not. They definitely cannot afford the shed though, where are they getting 1600 from. Lloyds dj gigs? He could be djing for local teen parties 🤣
How far in advance did they have to pay? I remember something about them having to pay an amount up front was that a deposit or was it paying rent in advance?

also how likely is it that she may have been advised by a lawyer to stop for a while? As others have pointed out this must be the longest time she’s been quiet for so I can’t imagine it being her choice

Reactions: 5
I know they paid 6 months up front initially but they’ve not said if they’re on a rolling contract or if they’ve renewed for a longer period

Reactions: 2
They paid 6 months up front and she said before she can’t budget to save her life so she pays a few months rent at a time so it’s out the way until it’s due again

Reactions: 1
Why’s zac said that his bail sheet has been leaked online???? Where is this news!!! Also zac has gone from 10,000 views to 1.6 million on one of his videos since mentioning Eden so he’ll stick with the keeping up with the harvtrashians.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s zac said that his bail sheet has been leaked online???? Where is this news!!! Also zac has gone from 10,000 views to 1.6 million on one of his videos since mentioning Eden so he’ll stick with the keeping up with the harvtrashians.
Where did he say that? Cant see it on his TikTok and his insta seems to be private?
I doubt that LL’s bail sheet has been leaked - surely the only people with access to it are Lloyd himself, his solicitor, and the police who released him on bail.

Reactions: 5
While the thread is dead can someone explain the whole Sonny Harrison thing to me? I’ve seen the name while googling but can’t find what it’s about

Reactions: 2
Where did he say that? Cant see it on his TikTok and his insta seems to be private?
I doubt that LL’s bail sheet has been leaked - surely the only people with access to it are Lloyd himself, his solicitor, and the police who released him on bail.
In the comments x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.