Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when she returns .. which she will... they will push the narrative of addiction and Try to make it spin that way

Reactions: 24
Anyone seen yaz’s latest tik tok? All photos of her and wolf but then included Lloyd and edens wedding and then Eden with Harvey price? No photos or videos of Freya or anyone else in the family. Strange
---

For the blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s pretty poor on her loyal followers that she’s not put anything on to be fair, even just a post to say she’s taking time out or something like that, she bangs on about them getting her to where she is and them relying on her yet she’s disappeared without even a ‘thank you for your loyalty !

I see no difference.
This really isn’t fair

the foundation in this photo clearly matches their neck
---
I think it’s pretty poor on her loyal followers that she’s not put anything on to be fair, even just a post to say she’s taking time out or something like that, she bangs on about them getting her to where she is and them relying on her yet she’s disappeared without even a ‘thank you for your loyalty !
No because you’re forgetting without her they wouldn’t be following her so she is the reason she is where she is..they need to be grateful to her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All her 14 year old followers are probably crying
They spent weeks telling everyone it’s fine to say the n word in a song for Eden to duck of and leave them 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve noticed yaz is staying in a different house now. Wonder if she’s moved back to wales to escape all the drama but not actually back in with Lee? Oh dear.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s using this time off to finally get down to the registry office to update her married surname. Oh wait, maybe there’s nobody to drive her there. I’m sure she’ll get around to it one day, her social handles will be enough for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The funniest thing is, the amount she bangs on about this time of year being her favourite she’s probably missing out on posting soo much content (garden centre/homesense trips and wanky candle videos showing off her shed)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes probably still filming them, just can't post them cos she's scared of the impending questions 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s looking for jobs yet
I don’t think the taxi office will take her back when her husbands been arrested for a DUI. I certainly wouldn’t be booking a taxi with them if she went back working there.

Reactions: 14
She’ll be back. Maybe close to Christmas with some cringe Christmas content, probably think the ‘magic of Christmas’ will of magically made everyone forget about it all 😅 or, maybe in the new year with some inspirational new year bullshit about new beginnings, manifesting a good year and leaving mistakes in the past 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so strange that people are so obsessed with someone they have never met, with no talent… I can sort of understand when people get obsessed with actors as they play a character and it’s likely the character they are pining for but who is pining for a racist smelly smoker who lies and leaves dog shite on the floor for hours 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s just funny because I don’t think she can actually come back tbh, kids move onto other people pretty quick they’ll have no found someone else to be obsessed with, she’s done. But I honestly hope she is full of regret, she really thought that she could say and do whatever she wanted and still get the brand deal she was getting in the beginning and be bringing in the same money. Karmas a witch Edward xo

Reactions: 16
It's even funnier that when she was being called out for racism she refused to take even half a days break. But whatever's happened now is enough to stop posting. She's got no morals. And she never has done

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The longer she’s away the harder it will be to come back. Not only because people move on but the more time she’s silent, the more the accounts outing her are gaining traction and reaching more people

Reactions: 21
It's even funnier that when she was being called out for racism she refused to take even half a days break. But whatever's happened now is enough to stop posting. She's got no morals. And she never has done
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I 100% agree with this comment

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.