Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having friends is absolutely not over rated!! Its the best feeling to have a supportive network around you. There is a reason the Harveys only have eachother.
The only people I ever see say this sort of thing are always toxic, typically the type to cut off all of their mates when they get in a relationship

Reactions: 4
The chances of your clit being touched at all is so so slim and stupid comments like hers are only going to put people off going for their smear! As if people don’t worry enough about it… clown.
Exactly. Like I’ve seen many women say they can’t go for a smear due to them experiencing SA in their life and they don’t want to be touched there, and she’s turned it into something sexual

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The only people I ever see say this sort of thing are always toxic, typically the type to cut off all of their mates when they get in a relationship
Bet that’s why she hates him going out too. He’s all she has but he knows it’s not healthy

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There must be something wrong with her baggy fanny if the nurse is touching her clit. They don’t go near it during a smear. I can’t even see how it would happen accidentally.

Exactly. Like I’ve seen many women say they can’t go for a smear due to them experiencing SA in their life and they don’t want to be touched there, and she’s turned it into something sexual
A thousand times THIS ^

Reactions: 11
bleeping disgusting perverted predatory horrible pitiful excuse for a human being

here we go again get ready for (from Eden and her followers)
“I’m outspoken”
“ADHD”
“It’s just dark humour”

bleeping disgusting perverted predatory horrible pitiful excuse for a human being

“I’m outspoken”
“ADHD”
“It’s just dark humour”
It’s bleeping gross! Who thinks about their clit being accidentally touched during a smear?! She thinks she funny but she’s way off the mark. Just goes to show how stunted her outlook is.

Reactions: 13
Casper needs to put that on. What a bleeping creepy thing to say, they don’t need to go near that part they’re at the bottom.

Reactions: 10

“I’m outspoken”
“ADHD”
“It’s just dark humour”
Literally my first smear, I can safely safe that thought NEVR crossed my mind. What did cross my mind was what if they found something, how long results would take etc. She’s bleeping vile. She isn’t funny at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Literally my first smear, I can safely safe that thought NEVR crossed my mind. What did cross my mind was what if they found something, how long results would take etc. She’s bleeping vile. She isn’t funny at all.
she’s trying to hard to be funny

and again, she knows full well that some of her followers are children

Casper needs to stitch that story with the clips of her meeting literal child fans ❤
Not that I am tellin you what to do
You do good work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly makes me think she’s lying about going for one. I’m not saying all women are terrified about going and I can’t comment for every single woman here… but it’s not at all enjoyable at all so the last thing I was thinking was anything sexual. I really can’t imagine someone lying there and sexualising it actually. If she’s not lying then it’s very weird of her

It’s bleeping gross! Who thinks about their clit being accidentally touched during a smear?! She thinks she funny but she’s way off the mark. Just goes to show how stunted her outlook is.
I’d love to see what she’d think if Lloyd mentioned a nurse brushing against his bellend and him enjoying it, she’d hit the roof

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t had a smear and I’m 29 (that’s bad I know) but I’ve been put off after having my coil fitted when I was 26. Bear in mind I’d had a natural birth when I was 23, sweeps the lot. But something about that coil fitting sent me into shock and my legs couldn’t stop shaking. The healthcare assistant had to hold my hand the whole time and I cried. The absolute last thing I could imagine would be enjoying a glove touching my clit. It’s so bleeping messed up that she would suggest this to her thousands of followers. Disgusting. BTW- anyone considering a coil I got the copper one and it’s been the best thing I ever did. But still doesn’t change the visceral reaction I had at the time. I’m super scared to let anyone near my foof again and her clit comments have further put me off.

• Heart
New thread https://tattle.life/threads/eden-ha...r-her-career-has-gone-down-the-shitter.43637/
---
I haven’t had a smear and I’m 29 (that’s bad I know) but I’ve been put off after having my coil fitted when I was 26. Bear in mind I’d had a natural birth when I was 23, sweeps the lot. But something about that coil fitting sent me into shock and my legs couldn’t stop shaking. The healthcare assistant had to hold my hand the whole time and I cried. The absolute last thing I could imagine would be enjoying a glove touching my clit. It’s so bleeping messed up that she would suggest this to her thousands of followers. Disgusting. BTW- anyone considering a coil I got the copper one and it’s been the best thing I ever did. But still doesn’t change the visceral reaction I had at the time. I’m super scared to let anyone near my foof again and her clit comments have further put me off.
Please please don’t let her stupid comments put you off! If it makes you feel better I’m 30 and also put mine off until a few months ago, I have severe phobia of anything medical to the point I passed out when I had my ears pierced and being sat in the vets makes me sweat (so I’m the ultimate wimp🤣) but I genuinely didn’t feel anything when I had it and I kicked myself for putting it off. Plus you’ve given birth so you can achieve anything 🤍

the leg shaking thing can be nerves/adrenaline as I remember mine did a similar thing when I had a tooth out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.