Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually what a toll on your mental health living with her would do though? Obv not justifying his actions he’s vile. But like, cleaning up after her, cooking for her, her bringing drama to your life 24/7, then having to listen to her cry about something she brought on herself, phone constantly in your face, never actually doing anything unless it’s a meal out? I’d end up so depressed, I mean look at what happened within the first few months of them meeting, he was driving her dad around everywhere, cooking for the whole house and also the designated dog tit bin emptier
Yeah I'm by no means saying he's a good man, but she's dragged him down to her level. He doesn't see anyone else, she's rubbed off him to her slob level 😂 it's bloody Stockholm syndrome 😶

Reactions: 9
Who needs to watch Eden on live anymore when her friends online with the same awful make up giving make up advice 🤦🏼‍♀️
I sympathise with soph, Yaz took her baby daddy…and sof admitted this on a live. and they all unfollowed then followed each other again. I don’t think they’re on talking terms anymore? Correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 12
Sof is honestly just as bad as them. I get she’s hurt but she’s loved the attention she’s got from it and continues to just drop little hints to keep engagement up

Reactions: 15
I sympathise with soph, Yaz took her baby daddy…and sof admitted this on a live. and they all unfollowed then followed each other again. I don’t think they’re on talking terms anymore? Correct me if I’m wrong
She's still tit at make up though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thread title has put me off food for at least the rest of the year 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lurk, however... Whomever brought back up the whole 'Baby needs to cum'... I shall be sending you the invoice for my therapy, thank yewww, 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I caught a bit of Sofs live the other day and someone asked if she was still friends with Eden and said replied saying ‘yes, I’m friends with Eden and Freya’

Reactions: 7
Lloyds birthday this month, shall we chip in and pay his bail 🥰; actually companies house might be wrong but who knows, man still hasn’t filed his earnings from the big fat wallet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whatever happened to the Disney trip they all had booked? Wonder if it was Yaz’s baby daddy scandal that derailed it

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened to the Disney trip they all had booked? Wonder if it was Yaz’s baby daddy scandal that derailed it
imagine if none of this happened and they’ve actually just gone to Disney for 2 weeks and live in the moment, not share it for all to see 😮

I would be SOOOOO (said like Freya) disappointed 🤣😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
imagine if none of this happened and they’ve actually just gone to Disney for 2 weeks and live in the moment, not share it for all to see 😮

I would be SOOOOO (said like Freya) disappointed 🤣😑
she films herself having a 💩 so she would 100% not be able to handle going away and not filming 🤣 bet she's stomping her big feet in a right mood

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.