Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Holly really should have a think about the company she keeps.
wasn’t long ago she was hanging round with the other fraud sophiena then soon latched onto yaz and eben and now being left single handedly fight ebens corner!
yorkshire leach has also gone very quiet too since comparing eben to Caroline flack! 🥴😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Probably taken on Sof’s admin/dogsbody role.
if Holly says she can’t work because of her mental health this looks a lot like the kind of thing you can do and earn money from???

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Probably taken on Sof’s admin/dogsbody role.
if Holly says she can’t work because of her mental health this looks a lot like the kind of thing you can do and earn money from???
She's swearing sheps little lap dog as well. I recon she's doing a pa type job for them

Reactions: 5
She's swearing sheps little lap dog as well. I recon she's doing a pa type job for them
She is. She was Yaz’s and she paid her. She was self employed. I would like to see the earnings of this or if she even declared it. She’ll be needing her own thread soon. She threatened to headbutt tash the lady that does the sign singing. She’s a horrible horrible “slag” she’s in everyone’s inbox. Was PD’s not long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s popped up for the same reasons Freya and Sof have, they know when Eden stops posting their engagement will go up.

Reactions: 3
She’ll be back, I have no doubt, she’s just biding her time, waiting for it all to die down a bit, we must keep it fresh in everyone’s minds 😆

Reactions: 4
Who did this 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please can everyone just calm down, don’t take the piss out of him or he will iron us all out! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope the source of the tea isn’t having us all on and their social media black out isn’t just something really boring

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.