Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your profile pic 💀💀💀 that video is colossal levels of embarrassing
Lurker here! Please can someone point me in the direction of the original video/context of that picture? 😂
I’ve seen the Casper edit and it makes me wheeze I need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lurker here! Please can someone point me in the direction of the original video/context of that picture? 😂
I’ve seen the Casper edit and it makes me wheeze I need to know
I’ll try find it 😂😂 it was the one when she tried to epilate both her legs and was crying because she had an ‘intrusive thought’ and thought Lloyd wouldn’t marry her unless she epilated both. Meanwhile my 4 year old niece has leukaemia and doesn’t even moan about chemo. Make it make sense 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s been uploading on Facebook?! All old videos but looks like maybe she’s trying to transfer over to there knowing she can’t come back to tik tok?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s been uploading on Facebook?! All old videos but looks like maybe she’s trying to transfer over to there knowing she can’t come back to tik tok?
Facebook will never work. Her target audience are pre teens. Who are all on TikTok 💀
The people on Facebook can't be manipulated like her young fans can. Next idea Eden ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if we’ve pointed this out, but have we noticed ebeby mcgreedy isn’t wearing her rings in her latest ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t think that’s actually her think it’s a weirdo pretending to be her 😆

Reactions: 3
Is there such a thing that she could be demonitised on Tiktok, like you can on YouTube? Could her antics have caused TikTok to take action and remove her ability to make money which is why she's literally dropped of the face of Tiktok?

Is that why Yaz said recently she no longer does Tiktok shop and she just does shops with brands only?

I mean, I know no answers to any of these questions, so don't have any tea, but..... is it a possibility??

(Edit for typos)

Reactions: 5
Account from the person who said that Lloyd has been arrested their account has been deleted. So is this even true?

Account from the person who said that Lloyd has been arrested their account has been deleted. So is this even true?
They wanted to come on spill the tea and walk away but unfortunately they’ve been mentioned on the news articles, there all over so they’ve probably done a runner and not wanting any backlash. Tbf the story the cooked up could have been untrue. Not about Lloyd but where they got there info. Could of been don carla on that account from all we know wanting rid away for tarnishing there good name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if it was eeddy who made the post of lloyd being arrested, to then make it to use a point of how bad social media can be..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the po po have taken over her tiktok and using it as evidence for little legs drinking? I don't think things would move that quickly though 😂

• Haha
I don't think they were lying, they say they would delete the comment and looks like they've got their account removed by mistake? They were on this thread for ages, they didn't just make an account to spill tea. I think they risked a lot saying it to be fair. Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I had a look at that account at the time as well and I didn’t think they were sus, and the total silence on their end makes me think it’s true, she would’ve been all over it if it was a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The lack of posting confirms it’s one of two things. Defo happened and she’s hiding. Or it was a set up and she’s doing her own documentary on how easy it is to spread lies and ruin someone’s mental health.
Whatever it is we all know she will spin her own victim twist on it.
im super suprised there’s not one person who’s got inside info thats come out and say something though. Legit silence since it was posted here. No family have spoken out, friends, snitches.

Reactions: 18
Probably taken on Sof’s admin/dogsbody role.
if Holly says she can’t work because of her mental health this looks a lot like the kind of thing you can do and earn money from???
Holly - nice to know you read here 😉 and the comments got to you enough so you commented. Those benefits you claimed were paid from the tax others pay. Nice to know you’re finally contributing to society.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.