Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes done two commission paid posts, pissing her skiddy pants over a light - has this woman never seen a torch before? Anyway it’s just providing that she’s a broke witch. Plus her selling off her dead stock of conjunctivitis eyelashes.

Interesting she’s got more likes on the commission posts, so either TikTok push it more or she’s paying for views.

Reactions: 7
Has done SO MUCHHHH research on chihuahuas but feeds them a mix of dry and wet, im sure she knows that’s not great for them because dogs process wet and dry food at different speeds and it can cause distended stomachs or stomachs that can twist x

Reactions: 11
None of you know the meaning of busy. I don’t know the meaning of busy. Lloyd sure knows the meaning of busy.
No wonder he likes to sit and have a glass bottle of wine at the end of his hectic day😮💨🥱. Dont know how he does it. Not enough hours in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is LL now doing slimming world recipes?? 😂
Good luck to Lloyd when he loses two stone then ends up four stone heavier than when he started because slimming world fucked up his relationship with food 🤣🤣🤣

what sort of “self trained chef” is even looking at sw recipes, they’re basic home cooking and the pasta dishes he was cooking before looked way tastier and actually healthy

Reactions: 12
What’s worrying (not that I give a tit) but for so many “house refreshes” that shed sure is still a festering dump.

Thus proving that leprechaun does nothing in his day. Same as Eden thinking the staff in New Look know her because she’s famous - no love it’s because you go in there to kill time in your empty life every other day.

This thread is full of the most hilarious and intelligent people and the fact it’s become so dead is a reflection of her career. Won’t be long before she’s back on live and producing a new scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My theory with his parents is they didn't hand life to him on a plate money wise or they have (before he met Eden) like told him they'll pay for top uni etc and then he ended up spunking what money was offered up the wall, abit like Kevin and perry where Kevin just wanted to be a DJ 😂 his parents look absolutely minted like full on rich rich, he's definitely done something for them not to help him financially.

• Haha
My theory with his parents is they didn't hand life to him on a plate money wise or they have (before he met Eden) like told him they'll pay for top uni etc and then he ended up spunking what money was offered up the wall, abit like Kevin and perry where Kevin just wanted to be a DJ 😂 his parents look absolutely minted like full on rich rich, he's definitely done something for them not to help him financially.
Drugs I reckon. They probably don’t trust him.

None of you know the meaning of busy. I don’t know the meaning of busy. Lloyd sure knows the meaning of busy.
bleeping HOUSE RESET. CLEAN THE HOUSE is not a reset. I bleeping hate that word 😂
---
He went to a private school and ended up a sales man at o2 so he did pretty much spunk it up the wall 😂Nowt wrong with being a salesman but for how much you spend on education you would think he would have done a bit more with life 😂 To become a recruitment sales man and then to become a dosser…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d also expect a pretty significant wedding gift but they’ve not bragged about anything so it obviously didn’t happen. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.