Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory with his parents is they didn't hand life to him on a plate money wise or they have (before he met Eden) like told him they'll pay for top uni etc and then he ended up spunking what money was offered up the wall, abit like Kevin and perry where Kevin just wanted to be a DJ 😂 his parents look absolutely minted like full on rich rich, he's definitely done something for them not to help him financially.
I’ve never seen the video of his parents house. I’m so intrigued now 😂

Reactions: 2
Good luck to Lloyd when he loses two stone then ends up four stone heavier than when he started because slimming world fucked up his relationship with food 🤣🤣🤣

what sort of “self trained chef” is even looking at sw recipes, they’re basic home cooking and the pasta dishes he was cooking before looked way tastier and actually healthy
A plan to up his engagement. With it being January, people will be looking for Slimming World recipes. And him telling people to comment what they think it is that he's cooking....that's another way of boosting engagement. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, that oven. what the hell. How can it get so dirty in that space of time. 😳
They need to spend less time house resetting and more time actually deep cleaning. I absolutely hate cleaning my oven and can understand why people put it off but needs must, BUT THEY DONT HAVE JOBS, they have all the time in the world. How are you not working yet the only thing you’re doing that remotely relates to cleaning is lighting some candles and fluffing some cushions liiiiike 🤯

Reactions: 11
I’m confused, is she actually going to The Mean Girls premier? I’ve seen no other TikToker post they are going?

Name a more apt film title for a premier suited to Eden Harvey… Mean Girl to a tee!

Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at the fact only 2 photographers are taking their picture. The rest are looking at them like who the duck are these 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear I've just seen a video she posted on tik tok with a clip of it. I've just looked and it's now gone. Please someone tell me they saw it too, I feel like I'm losing my mind 🤣
I saw it too!! Him holding up the sign of 'she doesn't even go here'

Not sure if she’s reuploaded it or it’s a new video but wow …

Firstly this photographer is a hero. He either hates her or doesn’t know who she is. And her claiming it’s because he’s never seen Mean Girls.

Of course she got Max in the video. And surprise surprise she made sure they left before the film ended, she’s such a controlling psycho and why anyone would invite her when she does things like this is I have no idea.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Firstly this photographer is a hero. He either hates her or doesn’t know who she is. And her claiming it’s because he’s never seen Mean Girls.

Of course she got Max in the video. And surprise surprise she made sure they left before the film ended, she’s such a controlling psycho and why anyone would invite her when she does things like this is I have no idea.
KING 👑!!
he's a photographer doesn't matter whether he's seen mean girls or not, it's his job to take photos of RELEVANT people. Clearly to him she wasn't relevant enough to take a photo of.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Okok, So I've just watched that video.. are we sure she's the one which hasn't seen mean girls and not the photographer? She calls Regina George and Damien an iconic duo.. I mean it's been a while since I've watched it but I'm pretty sure those characters barely have scenes together, never mind enough to call them an iconic duo? Surely it would have been a better idea for Lloyd to go as Aaron Samuels and not the gay best friend who hates Regina?

Also to add, I bet she makes her management like tit. She finally gets a movie premiere after monthsss and months without one and what does she decide to do? Leave early, why even bother trying to help her at this point. I would love to walk out of my job at any point but I can't do that because I'd lose my job, as if the controversies and scandals wasn't enough they have to deal with her not doing "job" correctly either, she's a lost cause honestly

Reactions: 7

Thank you!!! I thought I was losing the plot and imagining it 😂 I saw the video, posted on here and then went back to screenshot and it was gone!

Honestly got second hand embarrassment for them. They all looks disinterested in them, can you blame them

Reactions: 3
Also is that limbo ride an ad? Cause it sounds like an ad to me…

Reactions: 9
Also is that limbo ride an ad? Cause it sounds like an ad to me…
It’s totally an ad! Do you think she reached out to chauffeur companies when Lloyd got his DUI to try and get alternative means of travel 🤲

It’s totally an ad! Do you think she reached out to chauffeur companies when Lloyd got his DUI to try and get alternative means of travel 🤲
defo ad or gifted the way she keeps thanking them and asking people to check them out

do we think Lloyd went as Damien so he could wear trackies? He’s such a scruff, also there is something about his eyes that just creeps me out so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.