Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would absolutely rearrange seeing LL parents to go disney land paris.. just for the TikTok content alone. Sir drinks a lot just couldn't drive them through the eurotunnel is the real reason.

Funny how there is no recent videos of him in the driving seat.. just ones she makes out that he is so the police couldnt use it.

Reactions: 14
They would absolutely rearrange seeing LL parents to go disney land paris.. just for the TikTok content alone. Sir drinks a lot just couldn't drive them through the eurotunnel is the real reason.

Funny how there is no recent videos of him in the driving seat.. just ones she makes out that he is so the police couldnt use it.
Also I’m pretty sure his parents own the company so arguably could take off any day and these two are unemployed lumps - so you’re really telling me that every single day in December was booked up apart from the exact time they were suppose to be in DLP?

The same trip Lloyd booked that apparently brought her to tears she was that happy?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely his parents wouldn’t want them to waste money by not going to dlp just to go see them? Surely they can go see them anytime?

Reactions: 13
The relationship with his parents are weird. Remember when they drove like 4 hours each way in one day rather than staying over. That was the hideous his parents are minted reveal.. god that was cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lot of creators have been going for a few days must be some sort of collaboration that Eden also got but then it was taken off her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of creators have been going for a few days must be some sort of collaboration that Eden also got but then it was taken off her 😂😂😂
which she slagged off on live and said it was tacky and every man and his dogs been there 😂
---
oops sorry i mean the little brand deal she did with that god awful air b and b.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I’m pretty sure his parents own the company so arguably could take off any day and these two are unemployed lumps - so you’re really telling me that every single day in December was booked up apart from the exact time they were suppose to be in DLP?

The same trip Lloyd booked that apparently brought her to tears she was that happy?
Who lays in bed with a full face of make up 😂
Oh, I forgot. They don't have jobs so she gets ready just to doss about the house. Can't relate

Reactions: 9
The relationship with his parents are weird. Remember when they drove like 4 hours each way in one day rather than staying over. That was the hideous his parents are minted reveal.. god that was cringe.
I still don’t get that video. Yeah his parents are rich - he isn’t though. He’s 35, lives in a rented shed and can only afford a 3 day honeymoon.

Yeah Lloyd, your parents are wealthy, but why flex when it’s got duck all to do with you, not as if they’ve extended their wealth to you. You went to their big house for day, filmed everything to show off, then returned to your shed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s more telling that they don’t seem to want to share their wealth with their own son and his wife. You’d think they’d have paid for their honey moon or something as a present 😂😂 awww is ickle man an ickle let down 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine sitting down with your friends of a certain 'class' and wealth catching up over christmas..
"oh yes well lloyd got married last year, in a rented field to a just 25yo woman called Eden"
"oh lovely, the rustic look? What's eden like?"
"she's a professional content creator, but they're taking a break at the moment, our silly boy got done for drink driving and eden was a tiny bit racist a few weeks ago"
"she sounds a delight! The future you dreamed for him then" 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine sitting down with your friends of a certain 'class' and wealth catching up over christmas..
"oh yes well lloyd got married last year, in a rented field to a just 25yo woman called Eden"
"oh lovely, the rustic look? What's eden like?"
"she's a professional content creator, but they're taking a break at the moment, our silly boy got done for drink driving and eden was a tiny bit racist a few weeks ago"
"she sounds a delight! The future you dreamed for him then" 😐
“does he still do his DJ’ing? Does he still want to be a presenter”
“Oh RING RING my phones ringing RING RING it’s the hospital calling me in I’ve gotta go”
“You don’t work in a hospital…”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon they’re definitely smoking in that flat. There’s always a tobacco pouch in front of them, usually if you’re going outside to smoke you’d leave them by the door?

Reactions: 6
Surely Lloyd's rich parents, if they had a good relationship with their son, would have been happy to fly out to France to spend a day or two with their precious son. And Lloyd's fat wallet could DEFINITELY have stretched the trip an extra day or two..

Why is LL now doing slimming world recipes?? 😂
I wondered this 🤣 surely as a “chef” you’d have a basic knowledge of food nutrients and would know slimming world is a load of shite. I’m guessing an ad is in the works 🙄

(Not knocking anyone who has done SW but it’s common knowledge the only way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit. A self taught chef shouldn’t need to follow any type of paid for plan to make better choices food wise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.