Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Lloyd said he’d rather stay in than go out and it’s just absolute bullshit. It’s easy to say that when you don’t any other option. His life before Eden tells you everything you need to know
how do you stay in and be a legendary DJ with a fat wallet? Man’s dj career is about as successful as my “jumpers and cardigans for frogs in winter” idea I thought was really logical until I realised I’d taken way too much night nurse and I was in fact chatting a whole load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they didn’t go to Disney because they was seeing the wee ones parents? Interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not quite sure how she’s convinced followers to claim their sold out… defo isnt. She will never sell out when she’s only had 1.2K sales and that hasn’t increased much since this sale she had😂😂😂 no one wants the tit lashes or mirror Eben, just disappear back to the hole you came from and everyone would be much happier

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If someone said to you - most probably a child - “what’s your opinion on outies” - would you instantly think they’re asking about whether your inner labia hang outside of your outer labia and then go on to say everyone you know has an outie and men find it more attractive?

no, me either. wrongun.
Ffs I’ve heard Eben mention the fact she has an outie like 10 times now, no one gives a duck about your flappy minge
---
Also ‘everyone she knows’ - so her and her sisters then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And they’ll be sure to name and shame the landlord when they don’t get their deposit back 😂
They’re past the point of getting their deposit back now I reckon, they see any damage from now on as free

Reactions: 8
So we finally have an answer about Disney Paris. They didn’t go because it clashed with them seeing Lloyds parents? Hahahaaa yeah ok Eden.

I think there’s multiple reasons ..Lloyd being arrested, they only originally booked part of it and realised they couldn’t afford it and they couldn’t get anyone to look after all four dogs or couldn’t afford to pay for kennels.

She really has isolated Lloyd and made sure they can never go anywhere for very long.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s sat it like you mean it?? I could be wrong, something my 20 year old daughter and her uni mates say though 🤣
Gosh I'm old haha no idea what she was on about! I though she was saying she would only do explicit content with her chest out hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re past the point of getting their deposit back now I reckon, they see any damage from now on as free
They’ll be in for a shock when they end up with a bill on top of their deposit not being returned 🤣

Reactions: 4
So we finally have an answer about Disney Paris. They didn’t go because it clashed with them seeing Lloyds parents? Hahahaaa yeah ok Eden.

I think there’s multiple reasons ..Lloyd being arrested, they only originally booked part of it and realised they couldn’t afford it and they couldn’t get anyone to look after all four dogs or couldn’t afford to pay for kennels.

She really has isolated Lloyd and made sure they can never go anywhere for very long.
I thought the trip was gifted or something? She said it was at one point and then a couple weeks later they did a fake video where Lloyd “surprised” her with the trip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the trip was gifted or something? She said it was at one point and then a couple weeks later they did a fake video where Lloyd “surprised” her with the trip lol
Probably a brand deal that got cancelled for the Harvey/Hadfield clan. Funny how neither Yaz or Eden went.

Reactions: 5
Probably a brand deal that got cancelled for the Harvey/Hadfield clan. Funny how neither Yaz or Eden went.
This seems like the most obvious reason why they didn't go, like who the duck passes up the opportunity to go to Disney to go see someone you can see whenever? Bullshit that they're "too busy", if that's your child you'd make time for them no matter what, also notice how there were no videos off visiting Lloyds parents? Something smells fishy and of tit

Reactions: 15
If someone said to you - most probably a child - “what’s your opinion on outies” - would you instantly think they’re asking about whether your inner labia hang outside of your outer labia and then go on to say everyone you know has an outie and men find it more attractive?

no, me either. wrongun.
And why does she have to put down women with innies in the process, like we need a man to like our labia to feel validated 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I also doubt her mutts have the appropriate Vaccinations / boosters and KC jabs for kennels. Probably doesn’t even flea or worm the poor sods either.
Re her interior design jaunt - I wouldn’t even let her design the inside of a dolls house. 😫

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.