Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
defo ad or gifted the way she keeps thanking them and asking people to check them out

do we think Lloyd went as Damien so he could wear trackies? He’s such a scruff, also there is something about his eyes that just creeps me out so much
I think they dressed like Wish edition characters as in their heads they are going to be featured more on any social media of the film, guaranteed to have their photo taken, be tagged etc.

They are absolutely broke and it’s showing, pushing her leftover eyelash stock in a sale, Lloyd doing Slimming World, her pushing commission paid lights.

Reactions: 5
She basically did it to again do videos in her bathroom mirror. Left early because they can watch it another day 😂 who invites them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s saying she’s a nervous traveler and felt safe etc (in her secret ad) well she can’t be that must of a nervous traveler and NEED to feel safe when she’s sat in a car wile her vile midget husband is drunk and high driving….

Attachments

Reactions: 14
the video of her doing the voiceover of Regina George… 1. Why is the lisp back? 2. The lisp makes her look and act even more snakey 3. If it’s not the lisp she’s got the shakes. If it’s not the shakes it’s ADHD. Honestly pick a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More injections in that big fat moon face of hers 🥱
That product doesn’t even work.

And another example of her begging for compliments. Her “mate” said her lips look sexy and she’s responds “why”? Just say thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having something injected in to you that hasn’t been approved by medical professionals. Couldn’t be me. There’s a reason on beauticians administer it. She’ll take anything if it’s free

Reactions: 8
Imagine having something injected in to you that hasn’t been approved by medical professionals. Couldn’t be me. There’s a reason on beauticians administer it. She’ll take anything if it’s free
There’s a dog in the background of the video as well. Surely it’s unhygienic to be allowing animals in those sort of places?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.