Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she clearly deleted that clip of them at the premiere to then re add it and make a joke that the photographers clearly hadn't seen Mean Girls before hence why they weren't bothering taking pictures of her.

Also I'm pretty sure she did a video a while back saying she was never going to have anything injected onto her face again because she feels she's ruined her face.

P.s Eden your hair looks tit

Reactions: 13
The fact they obvs had an invitation with a mean girls aesthetic dress code and decided to be the only ones in fancy dress… I’m embarrassed for them.

going on the beg for a limo ride following your DUI is even more humiliating for them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just want to say, I think you’re all hilarious, but I’m not sure I can read these threads anymore because Eden is such a twit.
My sister has (diagnosed by the NHS, which took fecking years and a lot of work) ADHD and she tortures herself over conversations which happened months ago!
It’s very hard to watch someone so genuinely lovely hurting themselves mentally, she will be miserable because she thinks someone thinks she’s stupid/rude/arrogant/offensive when she is the opposite.
Then you have that big mouthed, big nosed bleep claiming ADHD as her personally and an excuse to be a racist, backwards godshite, saying it means she can tell people she doesn’t care that she upset them.

I have no interest in seeing the new Mean Girls because it looks tit, the OG is very nostalgic to me but I also understand that it came out 20 years ago. Therefore, there’s jokes that, at the time people didn’t understand to be offensive but now do. So it’s ‘woke’ and annoys her? Who cares. Tory giant knobhead and the ratty little husband got probably the only day out they’ll have for a while until one of them gets a job so they should be bloody grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Having friends is absolutely not over rated!! Its the best feeling to have a supportive network around you. There is a reason the Harveys only have eachother.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t even good fancy dress either like that designer dress someone wore that looked like that cut vest top in the American premier, it looked like baby’s first Halloween like

Reactions: 4
Is she alright? Saying the film was overly sexualised when literally minutes before she’s falling over herself to talk about clits and sex?!
Maybe it’s because they weren’t focussing on bundas so it wasn’t making her feel sexualised?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is she alright? Saying the film was overly sexualised when literally minutes before she’s falling over herself to talk about clits and sex?!
Maybe it’s because they weren’t focussing on bundas so it wasn’t making her feel sexualised?
That’s probably why they left early. She couldn’t stand the thought of that little gremlin looking at a pair of nice tits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember Eden is a christian when it comes to films. She left another screening as it was a horror screened in a church 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t even good fancy dress either like that designer dress someone wore that looked like that cut vest top in the American premier, it looked like baby’s first Halloween like
he looked more like ET than someone off mean girls 😂 she didn't like the boob talk in the film coz lil man be looking at a feminine woman instead of a giant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But was ok to talk about being sexually aroused on a train in graphic detail on her own podcast when she has children who follower her.

thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #70: Eden Who-vey?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Woooo more injections to make her look more puffy and old 😂😂😂😂 she’s 1 year younger than me yet I look 10 years younger than her

Reactions: 7
She looks so haggard all the time the amount of tit she’s pumped into that face, no amount of money will change how she’s looks, old and grim. She needs a skin routine, no sun beds and to actually eat well and she’d see a difference but instead she throws money at it in the hope that she’ll end up like Michelle keegan or something😂 any freebie filler she just runs towards, doesn’t check anything
LL is clearly bothered about views saying no one likes SW recipes, any chef would see the issues that club leads to with ED etc so ridiculous

Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely repulsive. Talking about how it’s nice when a nurse touches her clit during a smear and farting on the toilet - because her humour is so basic and juvenile.

How did she feel uncomfortable watching Mean Girls when she goes on and on about being wild and outrageous - the film is rated a 12A!!! It’s so obvious she made Lloyd leave because she’s insecure.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely repulsive. Talking about how it’s nice when a nurse touches her clit during a smear
omg did she actually say this?! That’s properly angered me. Why is she sexualising someone just doing their job

Reactions: 16
I have no words.
The chances of your clit being touched at all is so so slim and stupid comments like hers are only going to put people off going for their smear! As if people don’t worry enough about it… clown.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.