Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her getting the measuring tape out to measure little Lloyd 🤣
Then making sure they don't show the measuring tape.... What's it proved? The only real evidence we have is the video of Lloyd with his own measuring take that clearly shows he's 5ft6 🤣
Silly plonkas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, I actually couldn’t give less of a duck about their height difference. It’s them two that’s clearly bothered. In photos she’s crouching and he’s on his tip toes. Just firm it and duck off, no one cares

Reactions: 18
Literally every photo Casper put on his video she’s bent down lower than Lloyd so platform shoes mean nothing! 😂😂😂 you’re right she’s so affected she’s trying to make it stop now AND make it specifcally about Lloyds height. Actually eben it’s not his height because we know Yas is taller than ♥ Lee ♥ (and I bet she likes to remind her sister of that) but we don’t pay it no mind because no one BREAKS A LEG AS MUCH AS YOU to try and cover up the height difference.
✨️Affected Darling✨️

Not her saying people are shallow 💀 Casper do your thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not even stood straight or with her heels to the wall in that video so it’s bullshit anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally all the allegations against her and this is the one she’s trying to debunk? Looool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And this is yet another reason why the Harvey’s are vile manipulative witches. They encourage a parasocial relationships when it suits them, when it gets them views and money,

Then you have Carla calling them deranged.
So accurate. When it suits them their followers are their angels and besties and “if you watch my videos you’ll know this about me”. When there’s a difference in opinion it’s “you see 10 seconds of my life and know nothing about me”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at the shoes - LOOK AT THEM! I’m howling - who would wear them on their wedding day?! So many gorgeous flats to choose from & she picked something from bunionsRus

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably already been posted. But despite what they think. Some of us do actually have lives. We don’t all spend our lives not working, sitting on our ass and watching them, smoking and drinking cheap energy drinks. I’m a mother. I know! EMBARASSING! - Anyways…

Not her telling her niece she can’t kiss her on the lips because of germs.

And her nephew grassing Freya up for making her dance teacher give her dancer of the week. Starting to see a pattern here. This is why they are so entitled. And now the kids are going to be dragged up the same.

Despite what they think. You can’t bully your way into success. And you can’t fake it. Without being mean. She obviously wasn’t dance worthy and didn’t deserve it. Why couldn’t she be made to wait her turn like everyone else. It would have been worth it and a much more lovely experience all round.

Wrongons
---
Look at the shoes - LOOK AT THEM! I’m howling - who would wear them on their wedding day?! So many gorgeous flats to choose from & she picked something from bunionsRus
Eden. Bonmarche called. They want their shoes back.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
she’s the one editing pictures to hide their height difference so she clearly does care about it lol? would love for her to actually address that

Reactions: 5
Howling at the measuring tape video, so before Eden got with Lloyd she claimed she was 6ft, in the video where they measured each other, Lloyd said your just under 5'11 which Eden then changed to 5ft10 and a half and then made that a 2 inch height difference, 😂 😂 😂 honestly if Eden told me the sky was blue I'd run outside to check, what a pair of sad bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The extra 2 inches is because he’s got hair. With a buzz cut he’s 5ft6, he’ll be the next Marge Simpson, grow his hair even taller and claim he’s 6ft without the boosters.
IMG_1178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve known she was 5’10 for years, someone I know met her, they were 5’11, they said she was shorter than them, the way before she met Lloyd, she made being 6ft her personality, now all of a sudden she’s backtracking because little legs is 5’6 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We wouldn’t comment on it but she makes a thing of making LL seem taller🤣and then wonders why we keep laughing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.