Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she turn into dumbo or has she just hid her ears this whole time 🤣🤣
Her extension are too heavy. Even for that big head.
---
She did have a black boyfriend at one point and she made him out to be alcoholic and abusive which I'm pretty sure he wasn't. He was her grandads carer and a lot older than her if I remember correctly
Yeah she made him into this huge bad guy character, but I think it came out that she a) lied and b) caused most of it. I think it's in these threads somewhere.
---
I bet Eden’s made up that her supportive husband has got her back and has been sticking up for her… oh wait…
I only just noticed the tumbleweed coming from Lloyd. I wonder if Lloyd and Yaz are plotting either to get together or do a video montage of how amazing that racist twit is.
---
"I haven't slept properly for nearly 24 hours. Its been horrific"

ARE YOU THE VICTIM HERE!?!?!

She actually makes me feel violently unwell. I absolutely cannot sit here and watch her play the victim. It's sick, she's needs a huge bleeping reality check.
I'm glad I'm not the only one she really affects with her crappy behaviour. It's so frustrating and just stomach churning. What makes it worse (for me) is the amount of women who support it. We walk past these racist, ableist, homophobic witches everyday and don't even know. Some are really young and can be educated, but most are grown women. Imagine being a grown woman and being up a racist 25yr olds skiddy Butt because she's "real". How can someone who continuously behaves like that be real?

Also SLEEP? What is this sleep everyone talks about? Can you send some my way please. It's 3am and I'm broken. Thanks 😘😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She will come back and say she has had time out and has to come back as her followers need her and within all this anxiety being content creator the love she gets out weighs that.

No, tiktok is easy money and manipulating young followers is easier than going out and earning a hard graft.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.