Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is she labels herself as UNFILTERED and OUTSPOKEN.

So why doesn’t she make vids and educate her young following on.. idk.. maybe REAL LIFE issues? And showcase her “outspoken” personality that way.. rather than discussing poo and constantly being sat on the toilet.

Here’s some content for you starvey Harvey ❤The high crime rate in london atm, abortion laws, climate change, ULEZ or even the trans debate in the UK with sunak.
Even max has done some vids discussing the latter. But not even a queef in the wind from Eden.

instead, her and LL are teaching us how to correctly open an oxo cube 😂😭 talentless and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so in one video she’s saying that she’s only 5’10 and then boohoo gifted her some tit and all of a sudden she’s a tall
Queen.
---
So really her post just now about follower appreciation was so people could blow more smoke up her batty hole and tell her how great she is.

Reactions: 6
Is that Jason?! 😅😅😅😅. Maybe she missed out the screenshot of where she asked her to crawl back to tattle to find out who Casper is.

But damn I’ve said their name now, so won’t be long until she returns like the bad smell that Ste is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that Jason?! 😅😅😅😅. Maybe she missed out the screenshot of where she asked her to crawl back to tattle to find out who Casper is.

But damn I’ve said their name now, so won’t be long until she returns like the bad smell that Ste is.
she’s so frighteningly coercive it’s unreal.

Reactions: 7
Reminds me of a female version of Andrew tate. Coercive influencing is parasitical.

Reactions: 12
What’s quite sad really, but not so much because I can’t stand the bloke. Before he met eden his height probably never really crossed his mind, then they get together and she’s like ‘put these in your shoes’ … ‘stand on this box’ … ‘get them to make you look bigger on this cool book image’

if the shoe was on the other foot and a man was doing similar to a woman there would be absolute uproar, but nope not where eden the eagle is concerned, she can’t do no wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What’s quite sad really, but not so much because I can’t stand the bloke. Before he met eden his height probably never really crossed his mind, then they get together and she’s like ‘put these in your shoes’ … ‘stand on this box’ … ‘get them to make you look bigger on this cool book image’

if the shoe was on the other foot and a man was doing similar to a woman there would be absolute uproar, but nope not where eden the eagle is concerned, she can’t do no wrong
she’s probably angling it like “just do these things so that the nasty trolls won’t have something to complain about” if you’re not actually bothered and you’re genuinely happy you’d just get on with it. it’s insane that lloyd goes along with it

Reactions: 3
Weeden hopes no more comments will be made on the height difference… OVER-RULED!

Please look at evidence 125635-
LL flat against the wall!
Please look at evidence 125636- Weedon looks to be leaning against the wall!

*Under no circumstances will hair be taken into consideration when calculating height*
I’m petty! Yeah! Yeah! I’m petty! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

this is her way of telling her minions to message her what they love about her and she will reply! can see straight through that false witch

Weeden hopes no more comments will be made on the height difference… OVER-RULED!

*Under no circumstances will hair be taken into consideration when calculating height*
He's literally climbing up her in the second picture

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s probably angling it like “just do these things so that the nasty trolls won’t have something to complain about” if you’re not actually bothered and you’re genuinely happy you’d just get on with it. it’s insane that lloyd goes along with it
Very true, I never see an issue with anyone’s height appearance or whatever, probably wouldn’t even notice so much if she didn’t make it so noticeable

Reactions: 5

I feel the opposite, I think at 5ft6 he would be well aware he’s considered short for a man.

He’s also extremely aggressive, like a small dog kind of aggressive. We’ve seen videos of him marching towards reception at a hotel with Eden worried he’s going to kick off, he wasnt allowed in a bar/club because of his trousers and he was aggressive then too. She’s done numerous stories of Lloyd falling out with her sisters or being rude etc. I’m sure he reduced Acer to tears on a live once.

I don’t think he’s the type that she could demand he stands on a box and just does it. I think he runs around after her and enables her but when push comes to shove she’d know when she crossed the line because she’s petrified of him leaving.

Reactions: 9

In baggy legged pyjamas where you can’t see her usual self shrinking tactics 🤡
---
Tbf the shoe was on the other foot, specifically Yaz’s knee high boots x

• Haha

I’m sorry if this is offensive , but she’s a big boned girl.
It’s not just the height it’s the fact her general bone structure is twice as wide. There’s no criticism to that, it’s just why it’s not height alone that plays no real part in the argument.

• Heart
There’s no way he’s 5ft 8 and she’s 5ft 10!! Even Lloyd seemed surprised when she said that 🤭 It makes me laugh that she said people claim Lloyd was standing on a box to cut their cake… he was! He was taller than her. If she’s completely comfortable with the height difference why does she crouch or bend her knee? There’s even a photo of him stood on a step behind her, to appear taller. Either own or and stop over compensating or admit you sometimes put LLL on a step for photos. Like someone said, why is Lloyd taller on the front of that god awful cook book cover??
IMG_3470.jpeg

There’s no way he’s 5ft 8 and she’s 5ft 10!! Even Lloyd seemed surprised when she said that 🤭 It makes me laugh that she said people claim Lloyd was standing on a box to cut their cake… he was! He was taller than her. If she’s completely comfortable with the height difference why does she crouch or bend her knee? There’s even a photo of him stood on a step behind her, to appear taller. Either own or and stop over compensating or admit you sometimes put LLL on a step for photos. Like someone said, why is Lloyd taller on the front of that god awful cook book cover??View attachment 2499272
ikr!!! She literally called it a theory in a comment on a video where she has proven she is taller than him!! So why is he taller than you on all these pictures!!! I can’t work out if she’s that thick she can’t keep up with her own bullshit or she’s that manipulative (or thinks she is) that the followers won’t ever see these videos of her wedding and tit like that. She must have a really bad memory.

I saw him in Westfield on the day no one turned up to her ‘masterclass’ the little man is no way 5’8. I’m 5’9 and he was no way only an inch shorter than me. Bless his little lying legs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the cake box “theory” because I’m sure she either commented or it was on the podcast. She said he stood on a stool to make an announcement or to get everyone’s attention and then stayed on the box to cut the cake.

There’s no theory you gaslighting cow.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.