Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i had the exact same thought.
she’ll be saying she’s registered blind
registered blind but made a miraculous recovery where she regained her eyesight. The doctors and nurses couldn’t believe it. She’s now an ambassador of the NHS 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You’d think with her being such an expert on driving, she’d know the rules about dogs in cars… you can’t just plonk chai on your knee, even in the passenger seat! They’ve got to be “suitable restrained” for THEIR safety and YOURS. Oh and Yas, I can assure you, I’ve never drunk an energy drink in my life, and any cans of soft drink, are always refrigerated. I don’t smoke and have a very respectable job… doesn’t your little sister drink energy drinks and smoke, so basically you were describing Eden in that out of control video…
I may be wrong but I’d be curious if Yas also smoked but just puts on a facade as always. As these two smoke roll ups and lucky strikes are straights….

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong but I’d be curious if Yas also smoked but just puts on a facade as always. As these two smoke roll ups and lucky strikes are straights….
was freya there, cos she smokes too. I only know that cos it literally came up on a video yesterday

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed she only ever takes the dog che (or however you spell it) out with her. The rest just get stuck at home

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she only ever takes the dog che (or however you spell it) out with her. The rest just get stuck at home
chai is the one who she considers the cutest because she’s so tiny so nEedy likes the attention and also she probably can’t leave unspayed chai alone at home with 3 male dogs cos she gets ravaged.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ooh it’s auntie day, likely full of of the usual auntie activities like sexualising them, calling them a bleep, using homophobic slurs and talking about them stretching their anus. Also combined with mocking them to thousands of people.

Like I said just usual auntie stuff…

Reactions: 13
Ooh it’s auntie day, likely full of of the usual auntie activities like sexualising them, calling them a bleep, using homophobic slurs and talking about them stretching their anus. Also combined with mocking them to thousands of people.

Like I said just usual auntie stuff…
and asking nephews and nieces what they love about Eden! 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.